I’m talking real advice. Not just “work hard to get to your dreams” or “don’t be a big meanie!”
- Some people are idiots. They’re homophobic, sexist, racist, xenophobic, whatever. You’ll have to learn how deal with ignorant idiots like this.
- Sometimes you’ll be accused of something you didn’t do and have to face the punishment even if it wasn’t you.
- Life isn’t fair.
- Somethings you’ll say will come out wrong and sound rude and ignorant. You’ll have to apologize even though your mouth has a brain of it’s own.
- You’ll get rejected a lot, whether from a company, a person, a school, whatever. You have to learn how to deal with rejection and not be salty.
- Sometimes you just have to laugh at your mistakes. Yourself. You’ll do stupid silly things, trust me.
@Discussions share your real life advice!