The secrets of Weython Island - Official Thread

Seul-gi gave an encouraging smile at Naito as she asked whether there were going to be okay. “Of course, we’re gonna fine Nai. Not every plane is supposed to crash… Right?” At this point Seul-gi did not know if she was encouraging Naito or just reassuring herself. Her heart was racing when the plane touched the ground. Negative assumptions clouded her thoughts. She just closed her eyes and was holding Naito’s hand tightly till the airplane stopped. Seul-gi opened her eyes and let out a sigh of relief. It was as if there was a weight on her chest and it had been removed with the safe landing. Seul-gi looked at Naito and smiled with a nod.
They came out of the aircraft and started to walk toward the hotel. The tropical wind kept frolicking with her long hairs that surrounded her beautiful black eyes. “So… First we take a rest for t’day and start visiting the other tourist spots from tomorrow? What do you say?” she asked.

@owertym - Naito

1 Like

hknml;k

The hotel had clearly no employees. Previously, whenever Jin travelled to somewhere he had always stayed at the hotels which his father had connections with. He would get a deluxe suite and the best facilities. This hotel, however, however seemed decent to him. Annoyed and a little bit disappointed, he collected his room keys from the front desk and proceeded to his suite in a relaxed manner.

His eyes darted across the suite.Mhm… Not bad… - he commented mentally, nodding his head. Unpacking could wait, first he needed to get freshen up. Grabbing an outfit and towel from his travelling bag pack, he went into the bathroom for a warm shower. After having an hour-long refreshing warm shower, Jin came out drying drenched blonde hair and neck. He grabbed his phone to text his dad that he had arrived at the island. But the connection is really bad there. The text was not being sent. Whatever, I’ll try again later he thought shoving his phone back to his pocket.

Jin closed the door after him as he got out, and came down into the lobby hoping to meet others. Who knows, maybe there are some pretty girls out there? - he thought with a smirk. No sooner had he stepped into the hotel lobby his eyes spotted a girl on the couch. Jim ran his fingers though his blonde hairs as he approached to her. She was busy writing down stuff in her journal. Jin made a soft ‘Ahem’ as he cleared his throat r gain her attention.
“May I take seat beside you?”, he asked with a smile

@Kat

1 Like

Naito Miyoshi

I nodded at Seul-gi’s suggestion, “Yeah that sounds great” I said smiling. Then I took my bags and we headed toward the hotel. “It’s very beautiful” I said looking at the hotel from distance. “Can’t wait to explore this island” I added a little bit excited.
Soon enough we reached the hotel, we walked inside the main lobby and for some reason it was empty. There was no one there, except for the people from the plane. I looked at Seul-gi, “That’s wierd, where is staff or anyone?” I asked a little bit confused and started to expect the worst.

@OhSumana - Seul-gi

1 Like

As I am reading, I hear a man clear his throat and ask to sit next to me. I jump, slightly startled as I didn’t see him approach.
“Of course.” I respond with a friendly smile. I looked him up and down discreetly. He was dressed very neatly, wearing what was probably designer clothes, which told me that he was definitely a bit wealthy.
“I’m Hadley.”
As I face him, I see a man in the background, looking at me. I smile, and he looks away, so I figure he probably didn’t want to interrupt or wasn’t in a social mood.

@OhSumana - Jin
@LunaticLeviTheSecond - Hank (mentioned)

2 Likes

After entering the hotel, I sat on a sofa as I waited in the lounge with a gew others who took the same flight with me, because there weren’t any staffs in charge. I really don’t get how they would book a hotel without any staff, so I waited and waited, and waited…

After several hours of waiting, I’ve decided to steal a key from the counter, after seeing several people doing it. I took my key with my room number on it, and left a note there. Well, you can’t blame me for not having any staff in charge for sonmany hours, even a motel has better services than this.

So, I took the lift and arrived at the third floor, my room was the second room closest to the lift and I settled in my stuff. Just when I was about to lay down on my bed, I could hear the people in the next room yelling, as if Justin Bieber appeared in their room or something, eventhough I wouldn’t react the same as the three monkey do. Those girls were driving me bananas!!!

@Meekepeek I stole a key

2 Likes

hknml;k

Jin chuckled softly as the girl nearly jumped being startled by Jin’s question. She seemed like she was so absorbed in her writing that she did not notice Jin approaching toward her. Her taste in clothes and brands showed that she also belonged to a wealthy family. Wow… Interesting - he thought, amused.

He took a seat next to her, but keeping a normal distance as he did not want to scare her away yet, when he received permission from her. “Hadley” - she introduced herself with a friendly smile.“Hadley… What a sweet name”,h complimented with a smile. Jin leaned his back against the couch slightly and held out his hand, “Jin Wilder”, he introduced himself as well. “There aren’t many hotel stuff here, are there?” he joked. Honestly he was just looking for a topic to chat about. Jin usually preferred not to to speak much but with girls he could be talkative for all day.

@Kat

1 Like

20200510_103035_0000

Ekewaka Ikaika

Ekewaka was dreaming about how the island would be when he was jolted awake by the pilot speaking about the plane almost landing. Don’t you think that you could have gave us a note instead of jolting me awake He thought. Then I heard the pilot say to enjoy the music while he turned the radio on. I took a deep breath. "This is going to be a long flight, I’d rather be listening to some other type of music. He wasn’t used to plane rides and frankly, they annoyed him since he had to sit down for a long period of time. So he was really irritated and was angsty to get off of the plane already.

20200510_213640_0000

Kate Woods

While she was listening to music and writing in her journal she saw the pilot walk out and stand in the front part of the plane. She took her earphones out of her ears. Despite how boring plane rides might be, she was just excited that she was finally going to explore a new island and maybe see some new animals that she can journal about. A few hours later the pilot came back to the front of the plane to make another announcement.

“Finally” She breathed out. She uncomfortably shuffled out of her seat and exited the plane carefully. While she was outside she saw her huge brown suitcases sitting on the ground. “Here we go.” She said, alluding to the fact that she had to carry them. She realized that she shouldn’t have packed so many things.

2 Likes

I smiled, happy that he wasn’t a snob like some of my ‘friends.’
I slightly chuckled at his joke. “Yeah, it is a little odd though, don’t you think? I mean, this is supposed to be one of the nicest hotels in the country, and yet there is absolutely no one here.” I say, a bit more seriously. I was skeptical of this place. It is supposed to be a five-star hotel for the rich and famous, and yet there is no one at the front desk…

@OhSumana

1 Like

The past few months were a handful for me. All the stress from medical school and my best friends wedding I had to plan. Which by the way ended just 5 months later. I had to deal with a heartbroken, sassy bestie that was at the lowest in her life and my tough schooling. And on top of that my grades are dropping badly.
It wasn’t my idea to take this break. A break sounded like the most useless thing in my head. At the end of the day you have to return to your life one day and who knows what else awaits you there. Yikes
But my overprotective mother, yes, mother insisted. My dad is the most chill family member ever. I know in all these poor cliches it’s the other way around.
Well, here I am. I zoned back into reality when I heard the pilot make an announcement.

I threw my head back. The flight was tiring, everything was tiring in some way.
Exiting the aircraft took a little longer like always especially because I was in 30th row or something.
I eventually got out and I was soo glad. I needed fresh air and I was dying to see the hotel. It looked amazing on the internet but I will believe it when I see it. I thought, resting my hand on my hip.

The hotel did fulfil my expectations. I walked in and looked around. There was really no one there, now that I look back that was weird. But I didn’t think anything of it and went to grab my keys for my room.

I stood in front of my room and let my hand sink into my jacket to retrieve the key.
I eventually found it and opened the door to reveal a beautiful room.
“This is life baby.” I mumbled and slammed close the door. I ran over to the bed and let myself fall on it.

outfit

(@Meekepeek for the keys )

2 Likes

As Naito and Seul-gi proceeded hand-in-hand, the huge deluxe hotel came into their view. The exterior was beautiful and when they went inside, Seul-gi found the decorations of the hotel lobby amazing. A few people were noticeable in the lobby but they did not look like hotel staff. Even Seul-gi recalled seeing some of the faces in the airplane. They were their Co-passengers.

“That’s wierd, where is staff or anyone?”, Seul-gi heard Naito asking. Her eyes darted at the the front desk. There was no one. “Strange, how are we supposed to get our keys?”, Seul-gi asked thinking out loud. Seul-gi took Naito’s hand went toward the front desk. “Hello?? Is there anyone who can give our keys?”

@Owertym - Naito
@meekepeek

2 Likes

I walked into the hotel, and something was off. The normally very welcoming lobby was a bit messy and at the front desk, no one was there. I frowned and walked to the desk. “It’s strange, I was told everything was ready for the new guests to arrive and they always have people here” I said confused and walked behind it to see if they were in the back, but with no luck. I returned to them. “I’m terribly sorry, I’m sure they are gone with a good reason” I apologize and walk to the computer. “Let’s see you two had a room together…Room 324, it’s on the third floor, if you take the left elevator and then go right it should be in the hallway” I explain and hand them a key. “I’ll be looking for the staff in a bit, again I’m terribly sorry for this, this isn’t how it usually is” I apologize politely.
@Owertym
@OhSumana

2 Likes

hknml;k

She seemed doubtful of the hotel, and normal people should be doubtful about it. Not every 5 star hotel welcomed its guests like that. Somewhere in Jin’s imagination, it seemed that it could either be a very bad joke or some kind of mysterious theme of here’s. One could never know. Jin smirked at Hadley. He could think about these doubtful things later.

“You only hear the good things about something, bad things come to notice when you actually see them”, he shrugged. “So what is a cute girl like you doing here? Vacation?” he asked curiously. “If I’m allowed to ask” he added quickly

@kat

1 Like

I smiled, and debated whether or not to be truthful in my response. I decided to be honest considering Jin seemed like a fairly nice guy, and it wasn’t like there was any staff around to get mad at me. “I’m just here to see how they run this place since it is supposed to have a great reputation. My dad owns a large hotel chain, so I thought it would be good to see inside some of my future competition.” I say, slightly embarrassed. “But I’ve also had several friends recommend it and I needed a vacation anyways.” I say jokingly.
“What about you?” I ask, returning the question with a smile.

@OhSumana

1 Like

picturetopeople.org-70b282e09f9ec6798d03501e2f931b05b9b71dc12aa6bde7d4

After walking around the hotel waiting for some service I notice the stuardess coming back and being shocked. Is something wrong? I asked myself what could’ve gone so wrong the staff was suddenly not here, but in a well managed place like this other staff like pilots and stuardesses should be notified if people were fired. So something must be completely out of control. Just my luck to decide to go now instead of going last year. I could’ve had my relaxation then. As the stuardess goes over to the front desk and two visitors follow her one can only assume she decided to step in for the missing staff. I wasn’t the only one who has assumed this as I heard footsteps behind me. He was going straight for the line those two visitors formed, planning to circle around me on my left. I quickly put a hand there to stop him going as he came close enough to hear me withouth anybody else hearing. I didn’t even know who I was adressing, a man or a woman. “Don’t you think there’s something awfully wrong going on?” I turn around to notice a heavily muscle man with a nice beard.

@OhSumana

1 Like

hknml;k

Jin held his chin as listened to Hadley’s reason to come to the Weython Island with great interest. His black eyes shone brightly being impressed as she helped her father in his business. Jin figured out that Hadley was a nice and honest girl. His smile just grew wider and brighter. “Wow, that’s impressive and interesting. You’re already helping your father with his business. Mind me asking how old are, if I’m not being impolite?”, he asked in a sweet voice. As she asked why Jin came to Weython Island, he gave a soft chuckle. Hadley was really cute. Oh how much I like cute girls!- he thought. “I’m here for a relaxing vacation. You see, I’m a college student and I passed a semester recently. So I came here to spend my holidays with the tropical weather and…”, he looked up at her, “Some cute friends like you” he added

@kat - Hadley

1 Like

The plane had already landed, Reece was already in Weython Island and even he was standing in the hotel lobby. There was no going back anymore and there was no use of regretting his actions now either. With a deep breath he tried to cheer himself up. Reece put on a confident half smile as he approached toward the front desk. But like the other guests, he was dumbfounded to see there was no receptionist there. He was just about to ask someone about this problem when he heard someone talking to him. He turned around to see there was a man who seemed younger than him. “Maybe,”, he responded, “I think there’s been a problem or emergence that all of the hotel staff left from the hotel”, he said

Outfit (he’s wearing clothes of his own brand)
@LunaticLeviTheSecond

1 Like

Naito Miyoshi

Seul-gi took my hand and we went toward the front desk looking for staff or someone who could help us. Suddenly a woman approached us, I think that I saw her on the plane. Maybe she works there?, Though she looked surprised by the fact that no one is here as much as we are. She apologized to us and said that there must really good reason why staff isn’t here. It calmed me down a little bit, but I still was confused. The woman looked up at the computer and found our room, she handed us the key and gave us directions where it’s located. “Thank you” I said taking the key from her, then I turned at Seul-gi. “Should we go find our room?” I suggested.

@OhSumana - Seul-gi
@Meekepeek - Alice

2 Likes

picturetopeople.org-70b282e09f9ec6798d03501e2f931b05b9b71dc12aa6bde7d4

I thought about it “What sense could that make. Of course, I don’t blame you, everybody would probably think that. But honestly speaking, I can’t think of an emergency that would take the whole staff off the premises, withouth notifying the pilot who’s bringing clients in such a high-ranked hotel that doesn’t sound shady.” I look around to notice if anybody is close enough to hear this “Watch out, or we might become involved in it, maybe unaware, maybe not.”

@OhSumana

1 Like

I smiled as he complimented me. I thought it would be odd that I was here for business, but Jin was very kind about it. Most guys I’ve met found it strange that I wanted to be involved with my dad’s business, and they expect me to just be blowing off his money buying designer clothes and all that sh*t. “Thanks, not many people think that.” I say happily. “You’re not, I’m 24.”

I felt myself blush slightly as he called me cute, which doesn’t happen often. I decided to change the subject, hoping I didn’t just embarrass myself in front of him. “What are you majoring in? If you don’t mind me asking.”

@OhSumana - Jin

1 Like

Seul-gi collected the keys from the woman they saw in the airplane as she apologized to them and said that the staff must be gone with a good reason. For some reason, I don’t have a good feeling about it - Seul-gi thought. But she thanked the woman anyway. “Thank you very much for the keys” she said politely before walking away with Naito toward the elevator. I should just stop being doubtful on everyone and everywhere - she thought. “Duh, yes! You got to sleep during the flight while I was awake all the time. I’m tired!” she said to Naito with a chuckle as they entered into the elevator

@owertym - Naito

1 Like