The secrets of Weython Island - Official Thread

The last thing Reece would want is to worry about a new problem when he was supposed to let loose and relax there. But the strange atmosphere of the hotel raised his doubts anyway.
“You’re right. That truly doesn’t make any sense. I think I’m going to find that lady or the pilot and talk to them after I get the key of my suite… Somehow”, Reece said and shrugged. “Not just the hotel staff but also I didn’t see any other local people on my way.”, he mumbled to himself thinking out loud.
This better not be a bad news - he thought

@LunaticLeviTheSecond

1 Like

picturetopeople.org-70b282e09f9ec6798d03501e2f931b05b9b71dc12aa6bde7d4

I think about the think he said about the locals. “Yeah that doesn’t strike me as odd. I honestly thought this was a private island sharing the owner with the hotel. I never expected locals here to be honest.” I look at the stuardess and then tell this guy “Maybe we should head over to get our keys. If we don’t get it soon it might qualify as suspicious behaviour. And I don’t think talking to the pilot about it is a good idea in case he knows and you’ll be admiting you know something too. If you question anything in front of staff, the 2 staff that seem to be here, you must choose your words wisely in case it’s a big deal and they won’t want us snooping around.”

@OhSumana

2 Likes

hknml;k

Jin’s charms were clearly working on Hadley. Of course, it would because he had both good looks and brains, especially cute girls are really easy to understand and play with. Jin always found playing with girls, entertaining. “You probably haven’t figured out…” Jin slightly tilted his head,“I’m quite different than others”, he said in a soft voice as a charming smile lit up his face.

Jin chuckled softly as Hadley started to blush. It had been his favorite part always. His lips bore an amused smile as he spoke. “Well I’m just a year younger than you. 23”, he answered. “Certainly not. I’m majoring in software engineering” he said

@kat - Hadley

2 Likes

I held in my laughter as he flirted with me quite heavily. Many men have tried grabbing my interest, but not many have been successful. Jin’s approach intrigued me, since not many people are this forward.
I smiled as he told me he majors in software engineering. “Ah, so you’re a bit of a nerd.” I say jokingly. “Why software engineering? Is there any reason to it?” I ask curiously.

@OhSumana - Jin

2 Likes

As I got off the plane with my bags and walked to the hotel, I looked around my surroundings. It was a beautiful island, with nice sandy beaches, a tropical forest, and a volcano on the other side of the island. Everything almost seemed… Magical. After reaching the hotel, we went inside to see that it was completely deserted.
I was surprised by this considering this place had been hyped up so much, and everyone raved about how great it was here. And I can’t even get my room key?
I set my bags down and leaned against the wall, trying to call my family to tell them I arrived safely.
“No cell service either… Great start to a vacation.” I say to myself quietly. Slightly cranky at the fact that I can’t get to my room after that long flight.

Approachable

Dylan's FC

Dylan's Outfit

3 Likes

A smirk played on Max’s lips when the man moved in his direction. So far, his plan seemed to be working perfectly… Or at least until the man put one of the suitcases in his hand. Its weight surprised him but not enough for him to drop it on the ground.
Frozen, Max continued to stare, watching the man take out his wallet.
“So, how much will it be?”
Who does that tío think he is?!
“You’ve got to be f-cking kidding me~” Max cursed, speaking in heavy Australian accent. Dropping the suitcase, he quickly dusted off his hands and looked back at the stranger with eyes burning with anger. “Do I look like a staff to you? I came here for vacation, not to carry a nobody’s suitcases.”

@LunaticLeviTheSecond - Thomas

2 Likes

20200510_103035_0000

Ekewaka Ikaika

He was about to doze off again when he heard Alec Stevens announce something.

“ugh finally.” He grunted as he got up from his seat. He made sure to grab all of his belongings “God knows that I did not want to come back to this plane again” He mumbled. After he exited the plane, he made sure to grab his burly bags from the ground. It would be pretty heavy for the average person but he could handle it. “This should be pretty easy.” He said out loud while hoisting a bag over his shoulder. He began his small walk to the hotel. He pushed open the fancy hotel doors with ease and walked around the lobby. This is really freaking empty. He thought. He liked how quiet it was, but there wasn’t a clerk. He decided to put his bags down and go over to the desk to get the clerk’s attention. He rang the bell impatientally. “HELLO IS ANYONE HERE!” He yelled out. He stood there for a while, waiting for someone to come out. After ringing it again he gave up.“Whatever.” He mumbled. He grabbed a room key and sat down because he didn’t want to go to his room yet.

@Kat Dylan can Approach

@Meekepeek Room key

APPROACHABLE

20200510_213640_0000

Kate Woods

Sweat was dripping down Kate’s face and she was struggling to carry her bags, but she was determined to get there. She still couldn’t help but notice how beautiful the hotel was. When she pushed open the hotel’s clear glass doors she practically almost fell down from exhaustion. “Ugh.” She grunted. She sat down on one of her huge bags and tried to cool herself down by wiping the sweat off of her face but it wasn’t working. When her eyes finally cleared she noticed that the hotel was practically empty except for a few guests in the chairs. “How am I going to get…my…room.” She breathed out in a low voice. She went to sit down in one of the chairs to wait for a clerk to come out.

@ForeverAngel Arlene can approach

APPROACHABLE

5 Likes

picturetopeople.org-6755b4691c7d495682ca8160a593573beae218867f906ad69e

I get shocked, but mask it well. “Well you also assumed I was staff and I certainly don’t look it.” I run a hand over my hair for emphasys on my nice hair and expensive clothes before saying “And I suppose you think the words ‘need luggage … take … hotel’ would mean somebody was asking you to take your luggage to the hotel.” I ask knowing if he was annoying enough to even think people who look like me would touch his suitcase, especially for free, he knows he could never think somebody was asking him to do it since he’s probably never done a thing in his life.

@Laronie

3 Likes

Naito Miyoshi

We reached the elevator, I pressed the button to third floor like lady from front desk told us. Seul-gi reminded me that I got to sleep during the flight and she didn’t so she was tired right now. I chuckled a little bit and slightly nodded “That’s fair enough” I said. “Though no one said that you couldn’t sleep during the flight too” I added.
Finally the elevator reached third floor and we walked out of it. “What was our room number again? It’s 324, right?” I asked trying to remember while we were walking through hallway looking for our room.

@OhSumana - Seul-gi

1 Like

Arlenetext

Arlene peered out of the circular glass window, As the blinding sun rays attempted to blind her but she cupped her hand over her eyes attempting to get a view of the scenery. She turned slightly when the pilot’s voice rang throughout the plane with a loud announcement.

“Ladies and gentlemen, this is where your pilot speaks. In a few minutes we will arrive on the island and so I am forced to decent the plane. To make sure this happens as we want it where we can all walk out completely unharmed, I’m going to need your help and I would like to ask you to go back to your seat, Close the storage room above you properly, set the chairs straight and the tables up. To honor the origins of the Weython family and for the people who find the landing scary, please enjoy this music to really get in the mood.”

As the pilot’s voice went out of the speaker and in came some slightly upbeat music, Arlene crossed her legs after following all of the instructions- After some time the plane landed and passengers began to scurry left and right to take in the island’s ambiance.

Arlene wandered off to the side brushing her hand against a few dazzling flowers, After around 10 minutes of wandering the brink of the island she made her way to a marvelous hotel. The fresh paint and sleek architecture wrapped itself around the building.

Arlene saw a few people but raised an eyebrow when there weren’t any staff. “What in the everlasting hell…” Arlene dragged her luggage towards the reception desk and peered behind it to only receive the same answer. No staff.

Arlene turned back towards the few people in the hotel with her and pondered on who she should approach.

APPROACHABLE

2 Likes

The room wasn’t really the best, it’s quite deceiving since that’s not what it’s shown in the picture. I’m sure the staff has a better service than this. Unfortunately, head hurts badly and I can’t see straight after the long flight. Thus, I took a hot bath and wore my pjs, then I headed to bed, it’s definitely not the coziest bed but I feel comfortable being here, at least I’m away from this family drama.

The next day, I woke up, preparing to tell the staff to change my room. Surprisingly, I saw some of them sleeping in the lounge. I guess I wasn’t having the roughest night afterall. One of them was the guy who constantly stared at me during the flight, and he was still wearing the same brown sweatshirt. Beside him was an asian dude, with eye-catching bruette hair, holding the luggage while sleeping. From afar, he looks like Chris Hemsworth. I sat down the sofa and surfed instagram on my phone as I waited for the staff, at least the wifi here was bearable.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond - Hank mentioned
@OhSumana - Reece mentioned

2 Likes

Orp - but Jin’s with Hadley, not with Hank. Reece is with Hank

1 Like

ORP: Shoot, I didn’t pay attention. I’ll change it.

1 Like

Seul-gi smiled as Naito chuckled softly. It would really sweet when she chuckled and her eyes would shine brightly when she was happy. Seul-gi just loved to witness that. “No one said that but… I was just… Panicked. So I couldn’t sleep” she answered her. The elevator stopped at the third floor and they came out. “324,”, she said to her,“And we’ve to take right from here”, she added

@owertym - Naito

1 Like

Arlenetext

Arlene noticed a woman struggling with her bags nearly passing out from pure exhaustion. Arlene approached the woman cautiously as she was sitting at a chair practically sweating away any energy she had.

“Are you in need of any help?” Arlene asked, Her accent coming out a tad as she leaned slightly to the woman’s view.

Arlene attempted to be nicer than usual and flashed her a warm smile.

@Kbail - Kate Woods

2 Likes

hknml;k

Although Jin made Hadley blush with his compliments first, she now started to play hard to get. Jin smirked at her attempts because it was not as easy as it seemed, actually. Jin had seen many girls trying to show that ‘I’m not interested’ act but failing miserably. Jin opened his mouth slightly, making a face that seemed like he was about to say something. But the next moment he chuckled and leaned his back against the couch. “Welp, you’re so pretty that you made me forget my pick up line”, he shrugged and winked, just another unique way to compliment. “Nerd? What an insult! Do I look like one? If so, I need a makeover as soon as possible”, he responded chuckling. “Software engineering, because specific software is needed in almost every industry, in every business, and for every function. It becomes more important as time goes on, so it provides many opportunities” he explained

@kat - Hadley

2 Likes

20200510_213640_0000

Kate Woods

Kate looked up as she saw a girl come up to her and ask her If she needs help. That’s pretty nice Kate thought. She wiped the sweat off of her forehead. She was still out of breath as she was talking “No…I’m totally…fine…I’m just hot.” Something caught her eye, and from behind the girl, she saw the clerk finally come out and stand behind the desk. “Excuse me, I have to get my keys.” After walking away awkwardly to get her room key since It seemed okay now, she shuffled over to her seat in front of Arlene again. “My back is killing me, by the way my name Is Kate, what’s your name? I don’t think I got It.” She asked her.

@Meekepeek Keys

@ForeverAngel Arlene Williams

3 Likes

Arlenetext

The girl said she was fine and Arlene gave her a small nod. The clerk finally arrived as she pardoned herself to get her keys, Arlene plopped down on a seat as she sighed.

The girl later returned and sat down in a seat in front of Arlene.

“Arlene.” Arlene stated as she extended her hand. Arlene pulled up her luggage.

“You know when we can actually go to our rooms?” Arlene asked Kate.

“You’d think for such a classy hotel the service would be spot on.” Arlene teased with a lighthearted chuckle.

@Kbail - Kate Woods

2 Likes

Reece nodded unsurely. Maybe this guy was right. If he kept asking people if they were doubting there was something suspicious going on here, the remaining staff might not take it in a good way. “Yeah, I will just grab the keys, find my suite and take rest. Hope the staff will arrive later”, Reece and shrugged and approached to the woman to get the keys. He saw a young guy staring at him and the guy he was talking to before he sank his head in his phone. Reece shrugged and turned to the woman.

@meekepeek
@LunaticLeviTheSecond

@Secretz (mentioned)

3 Likes

I smiled as the guy approached me. “here’s both your key, at the moment we are a bit low on staff so if anything comes up I’ll be sure to put my phone number here so you can call me” I say smiling as I look through the system for their names and room number.

I then print out a sign.

due to absence of staff, please call 247 *** **** by any problems, apologies for the inconvenience.

@OhSumana
@LunaticLeviTheSecond

sign is for everyone

@LunaticLeviTheSecond
@Mouschi
@kateharper
@Littlefeets
@SilverKittrn
@Secretz
@unicornio
@TL_DR
@glxwingAngel