The Selection- Official RP

Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 12.48.28 AM
I turned to look at the girls that were arriving. “Anyways, are you excited about getting to know some girls your own age? The palace staff is a bit short on teenagers.” I laughed.

@Kat

1 Like

:sparkles: ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝔸𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕟 :sparkles:

I laughed “good point” I said “I’m nervous as hell too” I said "don’t think I’ll throw up though. " I shrugged
“I wonder if there’s anyone new that came after us and is walking cluelessy” I said for some reason
@paige Israel Think I’m british please thank you very much darling I wish

1 Like

IᔕᗩᗷEᒪᒪᗩ ᖴᖇIᑎTOᑎ-ᔕᗰITᕼ

“Yeah, thats a definite plus. I love spending time with you all, but a girl my age would be pretty nice.” I say smiling.

@paige

1 Like

Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 10.35.53 PM
“Who even knows. This is going to be so chaotic once Prince Hayden arrives. I’ve already seen some girls making googly eyes at Prince Alexander.”

@CerealKiller i won’t tell haha

Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 12.48.28 AM
“Well I love spending time with you too.” I flashed her a smile and gave a quick wink. “I suppose you can’t have girl talk with me though.” I laughed.

@Kat

3 Likes

IᔕᗩᗷEᒪᒪᗩ ᖴᖇIᑎTOᑎ-ᔕᗰITᕼ
I laughed “No! We can have a sleepover and do each others nails.” I say sarcastically. “But in all honesty, it would be nice to be able to have ‘girl talk’ with someone.”

@paige

1 Like

Cohen

“I’m always up for a good manicure.” I said jokingly, “I do think it will be good for you to bond with people other than the staff and your family though.”

@Kat

2 Likes

:sparkles: Noah :sparkles:

As I watched more girls come in, I noticed Cohen and Isabella together. Dang Cohen! He’s going for the Princess now? It made me smile as I walked over to them. I lightly hit Cohen on the back as I said “What’s up you guys?” with a smile. I knew Cohen pretty well, though over the past few months we haven’t talked much. As for Isabella, we’ve talked some, but I’ve never really gotten to know her. She seemed nice enough. I mean, she was gorgeous! But if Cohen was going for her, I would stand back and put my flirting on hold.

@Kat
@paige

2 Likes

“I bet it is” I said with a chuckle “though Alexander is more handsome but I wonder what their personalities are like. I have like a feeling that there’s a lot more to them than just bring elite posh people like the media shows them you know… I honestly couldn’t care less that they are princes” I shrugged
@paige

1 Like

:yellow_heart: Eileen Lee :yellow_heart:

I sat in the middle of the couch with my hand in my chin, elbow resting on my knee as I heard the names of the girls being called. My friends sitting around me had been teasing me about this but I truly did want to get in.
We were all so bored watching, Connor said the announcer guy was annoying, but he’s just taking his time. I want this so bad for my family, although I know there’s plenty of competition among us. My best friend Amanda is at home on the couch too, I can’t say I deserve this more than anyone, but if either of us won I know we’d both be living at the palace. I wish she were here with me, but she has to watch from her grandma’s house right now, so it’s just me and the boys.
I sat up in my seat when he mentioned hansport, we all leaned closer to the television. And I heard my name!
“Eileen Lee”
I put my hand on Hudson’s knee and my jaw dropped. “Am I the only Eileen?!” I asked him turning my head in disbelief.
We all started jumping up and down basically, well not Spencer, he still teased me, but idrm COS I WAS GONNA BE IN THE SELECTION! I didn’t worry about the other girls now, there’s just no time.
My family sent me out on my way lovingly and the plane ride here went surprisingly well. I had to admit I was nervous, but I had it in the bag, well, hopefully. I was confident in my ability to win over the prince. I was wearing his favorite color and he was cute.
Walking into the palace I started looking for someone to talk to while we waited, I’m not easily impressed but I really liked her vibe. It wasn’t anything I was used to yet also really familiar so I went to approach politely. “Hi” I smiled sweetly.
@GlitterFist
sry my laptop was being mean

1 Like

Paola Del Carmen Bescós III

Paola had been sitting inside the palace, writing ideas for her next book in her trusty diary, when she heard a sweet voice call to her.

“Hi.”

She looked up to see a young girl smiling at her shyly. She looked younger than Paola was, but it was hard to tell for sure. She seemed nice enough, but Paola had to make sure she was the right kind of person before she got too friendly.

“Austen, Bronte or Mitchel?” She demanded, closing her diary tightly.
@raviola It’s okay!

1 Like

:yellow_heart: Eileen Lee :yellow_heart:

I could tell she wasn’t like most of the people I’ve spoken to in the way she carried herself. Glad we had something to talk about right away I answered “Mitchel.” just as sharply, making eye contact.
@GlitterFist
did i make the right choice eep

dress btw

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/599752875364927500/

Paola Del Carmen Bescós III

Paola smiled at the girl’s answer. “Good. My name is Paola Del Carmen Bescos III, but you can call me Paola. No shorter than that though, please, because I can’t stand nicknames.” She patted the cushion of the chair next to her, beconing the girl to sit. “I’m glad there’s at least one woman of taste here with me.”

@raviola

1 Like

Cohen

I felt a hit on my back and heard Noah. I turned around and smiled at him. "Hey man, we’re just talking about the selection. What’s up with you?

@Kat
@BlondeGlassesGirl

Amara

“Yeah I’m sure they’re both very sweet.”
@CerealKiller

(Sorry it took so long, my internet is horrible for some reason)

3 Likes

“We can only wait and see” I said with a light smile.
“Want to walk around a bit?” I suggested “or maybe go rest before everything starts booming”
@paige

1 Like

IᔕᗩᗷEᒪᒪᗩ ᖴᖇIᑎTOᑎ-ᔕᗰITᕼ
I laughed at Cohens sarcastic response when Noah came over. “Hey Noah.” I say smiling
@paige @BlondeGlassesGirl

2 Likes

Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 10.35.53 PM
“Yeah, let’s go check out the castle.”

@CerealKiller

1 Like

ℌ𝔞𝔶𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔉𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬𝔫-𝔖𝔪𝔦𝔱𝔥

After organizing the castle for the girls and finishing last minute preparations, it was finally the time that I had to meet with all of the girls. I had been given news a few minutes ago that most of them have arrived, and I instantly felt reality slap me in the face. I was in denial about this but once they told me I was going to meet them in one hour, I went into a full on panic. I talked with Isabella, and she kind of helped, but I am freaking out on the inside. But I can’t show it or talk about it. I need to go down there, be nice, and try to find someone who will be my future wife.
I put on my suit, and ditched the tie that my father gave me. I’m not really a fancy person, and having to wear my crown was already too much. I walked downstairs, into the foyer, where all of the girls were waiting. I stood in the middle of the room, and politely introduced myself.
“Hello ladies, thank you for coming. As you probably guessed, I’m Hayden.” I say smiling, trying to hide my nervousness, “I will be meeting with each of you today, and I am very excited. I will be talking with you all in the study, and the guards will come and get you once it is your turn. I will see each of you very soon.” I smile, turn on my heels, and head off to the study.
I sat down on one of the sofas, and I chose the study since it is a bit more private. Plus, having 19 girls watching me have a conversation doesn’t sound all too appealing. So, I sat there, waiting for someone to arrive.

Hayden's Fit

image image

@raviola @GlitterFist @Kunimitzzu @HyperKari

9 Likes

:sparkles: Noah :sparkles:

“Oh ya know. Just *guarding.” I said to him. “Ugh The Selection.” I said rolling my eyes. “I mean, I’m all for hot girls running around this place, but I’m getting a vibe that that’s not all we’re in store for!” I said. I mean, they were all just thirsty for the crown and Hayden. At least from what I’ve seen and heard from everyone at the palace. It didn’t bring me much joy thinking about it. “Isssabellllaaaaaa!” I said jokingly “How’ve you been? I mean are you excited for this? I already know Cohen’s happy about all these girls being here.” I said looking at them both with a smile.

@Kat
@paige

2 Likes

“Yeahh that’s my girl” I smirked “good team good team” I said “let’s go” i said and looked around
@paige

1 Like

IᔕᗩᗷEᒪᒪᗩ ᖴᖇIᑎTOᑎ-ᔕᗰITᕼ
I laughed at Noah raving about all of the “hot girls,” but I couldn’t really disagree, they were all stunning. “Yes, I’m very excited about it. I could use some more girls my age around here.”

@paige @BlondeGlassesGirl

disclaimer: Isabella is bi, but in the closet since her dad would never approve ):

1 Like