Illea was built on the ashes of the former United States, which was destroyed after losing World War III to China. The resulting country (the American State of China) rebuffed an invasion from Russia which led the entire area of North America to be led by one man: George Illea. George declared himself king and Illea was born. Illea spans from the bottom tip of Central America all the way up to the northernmost parts of Canada. It is cut up into 35 provinces, some named after their old names (ex. Carolina is named after South and North Carolina) and some are more difficult to figure out.
After the war, a society was formed putting people in castes. Castes are what separates the different kinds of people and your social ranking in the world. Illea is divided up into 8 different castes. Once you are born into your caste, you are destined to your caste and the only way you can move is through marriage or through the selection.
You may also create staff members.
Ones: Royalty and Religious Figures
Twos: Celebrities, Athletes, Pop Stars, Politicians, and Military and Police Officers
Threes: Scientists, Doctors, Philosophers, Writers, and Other Educated Professionals
Fours: Business Owners and Managers
Sixes: Secretaries, Housekeepers, Seamstresses, Cooks and Clerks
Sevens: Manual Laborers
Eights: Homeless People, the Sick, and other Undesirables
Allens - @Kbail
Angeles - @TL_DR
Bankston - @Xx_Alyssa_xX
Carolina - @SilverKittrn
Columbia - @CerealKiller
Dakota - @Littlefeets
Denbeigh - @RainyDay
Dominica - @passionfruit
Hudson - @CerealKiller
Lakedon - @TL_DR
Likely - @glxwingAngel
Midston - @HyperKari
St. George -
Sumner - @BananasAreBerries
Waverly - @Littlefeets
Whites - @Xx_Alyssa_xX
Yukon - @Mage158
- At least three sentences per post
- Anything after clothes will fade to black (or take it to PMs)
- Censor swear words (you may use *, -, or the blur spoiler feature)
- Two characters per person for now
- Please keep ORPs on the sign up thread
- No godmodding
- Standard role playing rules apply
- You can’t request an audience with the Prince. He will request you.
- Your rooms will be on the second floor. Anyone caught on the third floor (royal chambers) will be sent home immediately.
- No violence or sabotaging others. If you get caught, you will get kicked out.
- If your character is sent home, don’t hate on us.