The Selection Sign Ups [Reboot]

Can they be cast 3 and a female?

2 Likes

Apart of the selection?

2 Likes

I reserved for Sota so can I use that one or do I have to choose another?

2 Likes

oh wait I am actually dumb nevermind then :joy: sorry! haha

1 Like

Can I reserve a female from Kent?

1 Like

Can I also reserve a staff member?

1 Like

Hey when is this reboot gonna start?

Andddd, so I can start picking out dresses, what is the style? Is it modern?

Andddddddd what is Hayden’s favorite color?

andddddddddd what if I had Payton go for Alexander… :thinking:

One last thing. Does Payton’s personality stand a chance for this Prince? I think she did with the last one but now I kind of think Kendall would fit better… I’m thinking of using Kendall instead of Payton… if that’s no trouble.

3 Likes

can I reserve a female from Atlin? :two_hearts:

3 Likes

It will start once all of The Selected are done signing up. Staff sign ups will be open throughout the RP. We just need to wait for the girls to be ready.

Yes you can start picking out dresses and it is modern :joy: I was confused about this last time but there are phones, computers, social media, etc.

Hayden’s favorite color is red

Payton is allowed to go for Alexander, but if you shoot your shot then he rejects you or if you end up together then you are out of the Selection. (Pretty much if you don’t end up together but tried to you are out)

haha Hayden is pretty much the same type of guy, just a year older and a little less boring (no offense Skyler haha)

Please tell me I answered all your questions :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

Are the selected allowed to have affairs and such with staff or nah

5 Likes

If they want to they can, but if they get caught they might be eliminated

5 Likes

So if Payton is really straight forward he won’t mind?

2 Likes

Heck’s yes

alexander will be flirty

3 Likes

alexander is mine. shhhhhhhhhh

2 Likes

damn not even giving Hayden a chance :pensive:

2 Likes

No no I’m kidding. But if he seems to not like Payton’s personality I mean Alexander will still be on the table.

2 Likes

hahaha yeah it’s kinda like there are 2 possible winners

3 Likes

:joy: I Hope Payton is one of them. I love her so much.

2 Likes

Hey everyone! I just wanted to say this:

You are allowed to be romantically involved with people other than the prince. Although it may jeopardize your chance at winning if you are caught, it could spice things up a little bit. You can make male staff if you would like so there are some more options for some of the more intimate people here :wink: :joy:

Tags

@Xx_Alyssa_xX @paige @melancholy @Littlefeets @HyperKari @dearest @eclipseis @SilverKittrn @EmilyJunkie @TL_DR @raviola @BlondeGlassesGirl @BlackBlood

10 Likes

also does anyone know how to make a group tag lol (@BlondeGlassesGirl ?)

2 Likes