The weirdest thing you've drawn

probably in some random notebook-

1 Like

My awful teacher as a bald fairy with moobs. :joy:

I’ll have to see if I find it because it was gooodd.

3 Likes

No

2 Likes

Oh I’m dirty minded :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

The nose ------

2 Likes

I was obsessed with Frozen at like 7 or 8 years old, so I drew Anna shooting down Elsa’s ice castle with a nerf gun. Not sure why. :skull:

6 Likes

Haha, love this thread

4 Likes

the fact it was a nerf gun makes it 100x better

4 Likes

It’s adorable and the art style low key reminds me of the cartoon serie Arthur :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Why- :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Awww thanks :heart:

2 Likes

The nose looks uh questionable

3 Likes

cough
I didn’t even notice until you guys say that now I can’t look at this pic the same way again :joy::joy::joy::joy:

It’s actually a mouth lmao

3 Likes

Probably that one weird drawing me and my friend did when we got bored in an art class :eyes:
It was Micky mouse with wings (who also had b00bs for some reason) wearing a weird hat and a dress while sitting on a pregnant horse who I think also had a weird hat :eyes: we sadly didn’t get to keep it :eyes::eyes:

1 Like

+ A very deranged Santa Claus.

1 Like

:flushed:

2 Likes

I was bored at a Christmas party

2 Likes

That makes a bit sense…

2 Likes

Weird tag added :innocent:

I had to do an art journal for my drawing class and I decided to turn it into my dream journal so I guess I drew a lot of weird things :joy:

2 Likes

I once drew a comic about a fight between White Diamond and Thanos :star_struck: I originally made it to troll my brother and tell him that’s what actually happened, but he didn’t even check the messages :pensive::broken_heart:

3 Likes