There's No Accounting for Taste (my new story)

Hello, everyone! :sunflower: :sunflower:
I just released a new story called There’s No Accounting for Taste! I hope you guys decide to check it out.

Story Title: There’s No Accounting for Taste
Description: Ellie dreams of getting on a cooking competition show. An invitation to enroll in a school with a culinary program is exactly what she needs. If only she knew how to cook…
Features:

• Full CC for MC and LI
  • Minigames
  • One love interest
  • Choices
  • Plenty of beautiful backgrounds and overlays (the artists are credited at the end of each chapter)
  • Music and sound

MEET THE MAIN CHARACTERS

LINK:

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

1. Can I change the MC/LI’s name?
No. You will be able to customize them fully, but they have set names and personalities. They are not meant to be ‘you’ characters.

2. How many love interests?
One. The reason for this is that in order for me to create a love interest, I really have to be inspired by someone. Otherwise, it’d be very forced and I wouldn’t enjoy writing romantic scenes between the MC and the LI.

3. Why do Ellie and Eduardo have the same ethnicities as Emmy and Silvio from your previous story, Miss Understood?
At first, I was planning to make a sequel of MU, but this story kind of took its own path.

4. What genre is your story?
It’s a mix of comedy, drama, and romance, but I put it in the comedy section.

7 Likes

Ooh, sounds cool.
I’ll check it out!

1 Like

Oooh this sounds like a good read! I’ll read it.

1 Like

This sounds so dopeee

1 Like

Chapter 4 is out!

New cover! A very talented artist on Instagram made this for me because I won a giveaway she was hosting. :yellow_heart: