TV shows and films you can watch over and over again?

Do you have any favorite TV shows or movies that you can watch a million times over and over again without ever getting bored of them? Share them below!

For me, for shows, it is Stranger Things. I don’t know why I like it so much, but no matter how many times I watch it I never get bored!
And for movies, I have a lot! Like Memento, Inception, Prestige, Interstellar and more!

I feel like I get to see everything with much more detail the time I re-watch a show-movie. What about you?

3 Likes

I can definitely watch charmed repeatedly it’s one of my favourite things. In terms of movies I can watch labyrinth any time.

For me it’s definitely Dance Academy. I always get emotional at specific dances and other scenes. As for movies, Mean Girls hands down!

I tried rewatching Titans and Being Human, but I couldn’t get back into them as much :sweat_smile: The MCU movies have great rewatch value, there’s a lot of little details you never noticed the first time (like the Sherlock reference in IW :smirk:)

:+1:

I can also watch The Simpsons, Final destination (1, 2, 3, 4 & 5) and Spongebob repeatedly.

(Spongebob is awesome :ok:)

2 Likes

The old seasons of spongebob are good, the new ones are kind of trash

3 Likes

Seasons 1 through 8 are the good ones.

1 Like

Big Mouth.
Rhythm + Flow.
Scream (I love that show so much).
Insatiable (maybe).
Girls Trip.
High School Musical (even thought it’s lowkey cliché, but I’ve watched it a lot of times anyways).
Annabelle.
The Conjuring.
And probably more.

Basically any Disney movie (I could list specifics, but that would be a lot to list)
The Greatest Showman
The Hunger Games (the first one mainly, but also Catching Fire)

The Walking Dead is the show I can watch over and over again the most. When I started watching it the first time I was trembling the entire time during each episode, but now I’ve rewatched the previous seasons so many times
The other show I can keep rewatching is The Vampire Diaries. I’m currently watching it for the second time, but I could watch it even more.

There are plenty more movies and shows I could also list.

Brooklyn 99
Brooklyn 99
Brooklyn 99
Brooklyn 99
Brooklyn 99
Brooklyn 99
Brooklyn 99
Brooklyn 99
Brooklyn 99
Brooklyn 99

Also the british sit com miranda but yano i was on a roll with the brooklyn 99 thing lol

I once watched Narnia Voyage of the Dawn Treddar every night before I went to bed! I could honestly watch all the Narnia movies in order on a loop I just wish they had done more with it!

1 Like

I remember absolutely loving Prince Caspian :eyes:

2 Likes

I love Prince Caspian so much, my DVD freezes but it works for the most part :eyes: I just love the fact we get to see Susan use her bow and arrow more.

2 Likes

Harry Potter and Home Alone

the marvelous mrs Maisel, the good place

Avatar: The Last Airbender. Just re-watched Tales of Ba Sing Se and the Mako tribute made me cry.

Added tags: film and tv-shows!

tv shows I could watch over and over again: The Good Place

Movies: The Sound of Music, probably Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella

OMG! This is a going to be a list like no other, and I know I’ll miss some. I love watching shows over and over and over again. Okay, let’s see…

• Charmed
  • Gilmore Girls
  • Sense8
  • Six Feet Under
  • Friends
  • Goodnight Sweetheart
  • Butterflies

With films, it’s Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Though every year at Christmas, I MUST watch the three Home Alone films, the Santa Clause films, and Love Actually

YES

Also I’ve been watching Zootopia and The Incredibles on repeat. So there’s that.

1 Like