- Each round starts with a score of 15.
- To play, just reply. If your username starts with A-M, add one point to the score. If your username starts with N-Z, subtract one point from the score. If your username starts with numbers/symbols, use the first letter after the numbers/symbols. For example, @16AngelCat, will be in A-M as the first letter in her username is A.
- If the score reaches 30, the A-M team wins, but if the score reaches 0, the N-Z team wins.
- When the round ends, tag me and @Rose, and wait for us to determine the MVP of the round and start the next round. DO NOT START IF WE HAVEN’T POSTED THE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE NEXT ROUND.
- Don’t post twice in a row.
- Include the correct score in your post. (if you’re in A-M, don’t be like I wanna play with N-Z and start reducing the score!)
- The MVP of the round is the player on the winning team who helped their team the most in that round.
If you’ve been playing on the episode forums, make sure you realize the teams here are A-M (not A-L) and N-Z (not M-Z).
If the round is too fast and y’all don’t know what the actual score is as the numbers got mixed up, tell everyone to stop and go back, check the score from the start and write the correct score in your new post. If @Rose or I am available, we’ll calculate the right score for you.
The current score is now 15!