I feel like doing one of these lol

Anyone want to hear my baby voice?

• I want to hear your baby voice!
  • No I’m good lol
  • I’m interested but not committed

0 voters

2 Likes

Woah 26 people followed the link! :joy:

I encourage you all to share your voices if you are comfortable otherwise this whole thread will be my voice

2 Likes

I might do this. . Should I do this? …

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

If you want, sure. :heart:

3 Likes

:eyes:

3 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Mate.

4 Likes

Might actually do this…

2 Likes

If anybody would be up for it it’d be Alissa lol.

2 Likes

whats that supposed to mean? :no_mouth:

:joy:

2 Likes

Let me know what you think.

• Should I do this?
  • No, not really.

0 voters

3 Likes

If anyone here is interested in revealing his/her voice…

Medium bump

3 Likes

Bump.
Does anybody want to reveal his/her voice :upside_down_face:? Then, this is the right place to do it.

2 Likes

Alright, I’m finally getting back to this. Sorry for the mild static in the recording.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s130jk2cPz4K

@chococarmela @PensiveShadow @Badass_Saasha

10 Likes

Hey how do you submit a voice recording?

2 Likes

Fot some reason, you sounded stressed… :no_mouth:
But nice voice :blush:

2 Likes

If anyone wants to hear what I sound like, go to my IG thornofrage

1 Like