Weekly User Quiz - @MariannaEscalante

Weekly User Quiz

Heyy, Wlecome back to another weekly user quiz. This week’s user is @CoffeeAunt.
Congrats!!

So, you gotta make polls and if you want, you can reveal the answers in a few days…

Have fun.

@WeeklyUserQuiz

Weekly User Quiz - Sign up Thread

5 Likes

What do you mean?

1 Like

Nvm oof, i got confused

1 Like

Oh you mean you twisted Marianna with her new username CoffeAunt :sweat_smile: don’t worry i was confused for a second too :+1:

1 Like

Great!!! :sunflower::sparkles::yellow_heart:
I’ll post my first questions in a little while!

3 Likes

What’s your zodiac sign? :eyes:
Do you believe in them? :eyes:
Cats or dogs? Both? :eyes:
Do you think SkyScratcher will like this post? :eyes:
(If you don’t mind me asking) Where are you from? :eyes:

1 Like

I won’t :slightly_smiling_face:
Do you think Moustalker is obssessed with stalking me and everyone else?
What’s your favourite zodiac?
What’s your favourite book?
Who’s your favourite book character? Movie character?

1 Like

Here I have to post polls about me and you have to guess the correct answer, but I’ll answer the questions you guys posted so as to not leave you with the doubt. :sunflower: :sparkles: :yellow_heart: :coffee:

Aries

Not really, because I’m nothing like an Aries.

CATS all day, every day!

Yes!

Mexico

Kind of!

I think Leos are kind of cool… I mean, the traits that are usually associated with Leos

:thinking: Can’t think of a particular one

Don’t have

2 Likes

I can relate, according to most websites, I’m more of a virgo/gemini/leo instead of a cancer. :joy:

Whats my oldest nephews name?

• Mario
  • Max
  • Emiliano
  • Omar

0 voters

Whens my birthday?

• March 31st
  • March 3rd
  • April 2nd
  • April 13th

0 voters

How do I prefer eating cereal?

• Milk first
  • Cereal first
  • No milk
  • I hate cereal

0 voters

Whats my favorite song?

• Sunflower by Post Malone
  • September by Earth, Wind, and Fire
  • Giving Him Something He Can Feel by En Vogue
  • Say You’ll be There by the Spice Girls

0 voters

Whats my MBTI type? (NOT the one I thought I was when I first took the test... the one I recently discovered I am after retaking it)

• ESFJ
  • INFP
  • ENFP
  • ISTJ

0 voters

Which of my stories was featured on a shelf?

• Diary of a Middle School Teacher
  • Miss Understood
  • Both
  • Neither

0 voters

Which of these games have I played?
(More than once)

• FIFA 2019, Fortnite, and Minecraft
  • Call of Duty, Halo, and Streets of Rage
  • The Sims 4, agar.io, and Covet

0 voters

I’ll post more later!

3 Likes

What type of coffee do I like the most?

• Americano with milk or creamer
  • Frappuccino and Cappuccino
  • Black coffee
  • Instant coffee from a jar

0 voters

I teach...

• Math
  • English
  • Spanish
  • Science
  • Social studies
  • Technology

0 voters

3 Likes

Time for the results!!

90% of you got this one right! Congratulations!
Yes, my sweet boy’s name is Emiliano. I haven’t told you his brother’s name because it is extremely uncommon, and if someone googles their names together and finds this forum, I wouldn’t want to put their security at risk.

Correct! 90% of you got this right!

The correct answer is… no milk! I only eat dry, crunchy cereal like a snack.

Sunflower by Post Malone is definitely my favorite song. I like all the songs I put on this list, but Sunflower is #1. :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

INFP is correct!
The first time I got ISFP. I highly doubted I was that type because when I read the characteristics and watched videos about MBTI types, there wasn’t much I could relate to. So I re-took the test and paid closer attention to each question, and I got INFP, which describes me very well.

Both were featured, but Diary of a Middle School Teacher was only on a weekly shelf in September 2018. It was the Around the World Shelf. Miss Understood was on the Women’s History Month shelf in March for a whole month.

I’ve never played The Sims 4 but I have played The Sims Mobile.
I played agar.io a couple of times and Covet once but I gave up on it.
I’ve never played Call of Duty or Streets of Rage. I tried playing Halo once when one of my students’ mom invited me to their house, but I didn’t understand how to play it.
I’ve played FIFA and Fortnite more than once because my nephews love those games and I used to play with them.
As for Minecraft, back in 2013, all my students were obsessed with it, so one of them helped me download it on my iPad. I loved making houses and buildings in Creative Mode. But since my student downloaded it with his password, and changed it a few years later after he transferred to another school, I had to delete it because I couldn’t update it anymore.

Definitely frappuccino and cappuccino. If it isn’t available, I’ll drink Americano with milk or creamer and sugar. But NEVER black coffee… and instant coffee from a jar would be a last resort type of thing because I don’t like the taste that much.

And everyone got the subject I teach right: English! :sunflower: :coffee: :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Closed since this quiz is over :heart: