Welcome to the Forums!

Awesome! :raised_hands:t3:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Quick question, I dunno if I’m missing something or what, but what forum do I use to advertise my RP? Do I just use the signups forum or dump straight into the roleplay forum?

7 Likes

Oh Cali is on it :wink:

I’ll let her reply haha, she’s the head of moderation over RPs and SGs :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

We have an ideas thread and an advertising thread. All the information for RPing here can be found on the main page of the forum, such as rules and stuff. Any further questions, that’s any at all, you can tag or PM me or the @/RPStaff!

4 Likes

That’s much appreciated, thank you!

5 Likes

You’re welcome. (wink)

2 Likes

Welcome, @Nowizardexx, @LVgamers, and @Kansas!

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Welcome new future ducks humans :wave::eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

3 Likes

WELCOME @Kansas SORRY I’M LATE-

2 Likes

Welcome @Kansas !!

3 Likes

Welcome to the Forums @Qwintrr! Do not type really fast during your first posts! The system will silence you by accident. Go through the all the rules so you know how this forum works. Have fun while you are with us! Just be yourself!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Qwintrr! I hope you have a great time here~

Please type out your first post slowly and ask if you have any questions :black_heart:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @Qwintrr! Hope you’ll enjoy it here. :partying_face: System silenced you but I unsilenced you haha. Try to post now. I think it should work :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi! :smiley:

6 Likes

Hi :wave:

If you. Have any RP questions feel free to ask me or the other @/RPstaff

2 Likes

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here! :smile_cat: If you need any help around here, feel free to ask

2 Likes

Happy birthdayyy! :partying_face: :cupcake:

2 Likes