Welcome to the Forums!

Welcome to the fourms @Minimayday and @Amet.the.Hunter13!

Feel free to message me if you have any questions or just want to chat!

2 Likes

Heyy @Soleil! Welcome! Be careful with writing your first post because system will automatically silence you if you type too fast! Please also read the rules. Have a great time here and if you need anything, don’t hesitate to ask! :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Soleil! Feel free to message me if you have any questions or just want to chat!

I hope you like it here!

Do you like roleplaying?

3 Likes

@Ariane @Amet.the.Hunter13 @Minimayday @Soleil

You guys, welcome! It’s nice to meet you and I’m sure you will have a great time here!

2 Likes

@RainbowCat @passionfruit and @/unicornio (sorry it’ll only let me tag 2 peeps :frowning_face: ) thank you all!!

I’m new and a beginner to roleplaying (never done it before, but hoping to learn and get started!). Super happy to be here :smile:

7 Likes

Oooh you’re interested! :eyes:

You can check out the New Ideas Thread to see what some of the most recent roleplays are or are going to be, if you’re interested in starting roleplaying

2 Likes

I can up you trust level, so you can tag more people (and you don’t have to worry about a post limit) :wink:

3 Likes

I’m so happy you’re here, Sol! I love you and can’t wait to have you RP!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hey @Soleil, we have a mentor system here and one of our amazing @/RPStaff will help you out. (wink)

3 Likes

Hii Riv!! Thank you sososo much for referring this site to me :heart: excited to dive deep into the world of RP!

2 Likes

Awww it was my pleasure! I’m excited too!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey! I’m so happy you want to start RPing!
We welcome you with open arms!

I can’t wait to RP with you! :heart:

3 Likes

Hey @Minimayday and @Soleil! Welcome to the forums :tada::tada::tada:

3 Likes

Welcome @Soleil! :eyes: :wave: I like making friends so if you want to, pm me. :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Ahhh, another possible FTD Fam and a friend of River’s :eyes:
Pleasure to meet you, I’m Mel and I’m a RP Leader. If you have an y trouble or questions you can come to me and I’m so-so-so excited to see you in action!!

4 Likes

Heyy @tiny_ting! Welcome! Be careful with writing your first post because system will automatically silence you if you type too fast! Please also read the rules. Have a great time here and if you need anything, don’t hesitate to ask! :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

I’ve kidnapped got two new people to join! :partying_face: :tada:

Inhales celebratory cat fur

Although you both know me already, welcome @tiny_ting and @Arielban8 :sob: I still can’t belive you’ve joined.

3 Likes

I’m so good at kidnapping

2 Likes

Heyy @BabeT! Welcome! Be careful with writing your first post because system will automatically silence you if you type too fast! Please also read the rules. Have a great time here and if you need anything, don’t hesitate to ask! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @BabeT, @Arielban8, and @tiny_ting! It’s always great to see new faces around here! :two_hearts:

Feel free to message me if you have any questions or just want to chat!

I’ve got some cookies for all of you, although they are still unfortunately virtual.
:cookie::cookie::cookie:

1 Like