What anime shows have you watched/currently watching?

What anime shows have you already watched already and what anime shows are y’all currently watching?

Here the anime shows that I’ve already finished watching:
Hunter X Hunter, My Hero Academia, Tokyo Ghoul, Death Note, Demon Slayer, Seven Deadly Sins, Devilman Crybaby, Devil’s Line, Kakegurui, Banana Fish, Danganronpa, Bungou Stray Dogs, Balanced Unlimited, Seraph of The End, Assassination Classroom, Cowboy Bebop, and Erased.

Currently Waiting for new episodes:
Attack On Titan, Jujutsu Kaisen, The Promised Neverland, and Dr Stone.

1 Like

Currently watching Soul Eater. Have seen Death Note, Akame ga Kill and Ouran High School Host club and a lot of Fairy Tail.

Added anime tag :sparkles:

My currently watching Black Butler, Haikyuu, Kakegurui and I have one episode of Ouran High School Host Club left. I watched Fairy Tail a few years ago too.

I’m waiting for season 4 of AOT and the inuyasha remake :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Oh and all animes I watched are to many to count :pleading_face:

1 Like

Same, I’m very hyped up for season 4 of Attack On Titan, the only thing is that I got spoiled by the manga readers

1 Like

I’m going to watch Attack on Titan soon.

1 Like

You should :pleading_face: the openings are really beautiful btw

Just like here

1 Like

:heart_eyes: Yes, the visuals are one of the main reasons I want to watch it.

1 Like

So far of what I can remmeber, I’ve watched

• The time I’ve reincarnated as a slime
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Noragami
  • My Hero Academia
  • Angels of Death
  • Erased
  • Blue Exorcist
  • Violet Evergarden
  • Charlotte
  • Re: Starting a life in another world
  • Violet Evergarden
  • The Promised Neverland
  • Darling in the Franxx
  • A Silent Voice
  • Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day
  • K
  • Plastic Memories
  • Puella Magi Madoka Magica
  • Kakegurui
  • No Game No Life
  • Toradora
  • Akame Ga Kill!

@AnimeNerds

Have to finish:

• Kakegurui
  • Castlevania season 3
  • Black Butler
  • H x H

Completed:

• Blood C
  • Junji Ito’s comic thingy (forgot the title)
  • Hellsing
  • Attack on Titan
  • Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure
  • Death Note
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Parasyte
  • Blue Exorcist

I’ve been watching anime as an anime fan since like 2005 :joy: I would not be able to list all of the anime I’ve watched and completed.

I’m not really watching anything atm though, I’ve been reading manga more. More relaxing to me at night :eyes:

I can’t remember all anime I have watched, but I’m currently watching steins; gate! First episode yet though

I’ve only read the manga for Parasyte and Death Note :sob: and I was dumb and read the manhwa killing stalking

1 Like

Dude I remember when anime was a “weird” thing to watch and I’d hide it from everyone. Now it’s something to compete on who is the biggest “weeb”

What animes have you watched?

1 Like

That’s… A mistake :joy: All mistakes, actually, the anime for Death Note is so much better than the original manga :eyes:

1 Like

I liked the manga more :sob:- also yea I re-read KS recently and completed it this year and I remember I read some of it a few years back. I didn’t like the ending-

1 Like

The running length of anime I’ve watched is easily in the months or years. If you name an anime I’ve probably watched it or heard of it, or read the manga/light novel for it. It’s at that level. It used to be the only thing I’d do when getting home from school/college/work :joy:

I remember when anime wasn’t available here in the west, lol