I actually liked RE’s animation.
Sword Art Online. It’s…not good.
Oh, I guess I’ll try steering away from watching that.
I also recently finished The Devil’s A Part-Timer and it was really enjoyable to watch. The first season came out in 2013 and apparently the second season might be coming out later this year(?) I’m not too sure about that
I’ve heard that’s good.
It really is! A friend recommended it to me. If you have the time, you should totally watch it.
Oh yeah. I could finish that in a couple days.
I haven’t been watching a lot of anime lately. But here are some shows on my watchlist. I watch them depending on the time I have.
• Blue Period
• Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2
• Demon Slayer Entertainment District Art
• One Piece (I still have a long way to go on the anime but I’m currently at 270+ episodes. Still waiting for a manga update)
• JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean (I regret watching all first 12 episodes at once because I can’t wait for the next episodes)
• Gintama (I only watch an episode when I’m in the mood since the anime isn’t really something you can binge-watch)
• Bloom into You
well damn ok
im watchin nanbaka rn
its a prison anime its pretty good honestly
Yep! Pretty cool, i like MAPPAS
Closed due to inactivity