What anime turned out way better than you expected it to be?

I can’t actually think of a particular anime that turned out to be way better than I expected it to be, although the one thing that comes to mind is that I’ve been enjoying 7 Deadly Sins more than I initially thought I would based on like the first episode because I haven’t seen a whole lot of anything recently.

@AnimeNerds ~ what about you?

1 Like

I really like Ouran High School Host Club.

Probably Children of the Whales ! It’s also gorgeous ~

Okay wait here’s another one because I just thought of this

Angels of Death

I saw like part of one of the middle episodes while someone else was watching it, and I was just kinda confused and grossed out

It’s so good, I had a blast going through and reading the manga and actually watching some of the show from the beginning, although I’m definitely not close to done with it. It’s also a game, which totally made me want to check that out :eyes:

So @AnimeNerds, have there been any anime that you didn’t really like at first but ended up really liking or any that you liked a lot at first but stopped liking as they went on?

Hmm… Well, when I was younger I wasn’t expecting much from the Studio Ghibli films, however, they were what got me started in terms of what I watched.

What about you, @sarcastic_badass?

1 Like

uh not sure, I don’t watch a lot of animes nowadays sigh

probably should start watching again but I guess peach girl

1 Like

Peach girl?

1 Like

yeah one of my first anime ever, it was surprisingly nice

1 Like

What was it about?

1 Like

from google cuz i dont know how to explain it lol:

Peach Girl is about an average high school girl, Momo Adachi, who everyone thinks is a beach bunny / sl!t because of her tanned skin. The actual reason she is so tanned is because she was on the swim team and tans very easily. She likes a boy, Toji, who she heard only likes non-tanned girls. This causes her to question who she is and have low self esteem. She spends a lot of time trying to remake herself into the girl she believes he wants. However, she has a friend, Sae, who likes to go behind Momo’s back and make her life terrible, mostly by trying to take Toji away from her. All the while there’s another boy, Kairi, who is in love with Momo.

1 Like

Oooooh… I think I’ve heard of it.

1 Like