No socks with sandals? Never wear shorts with boots? Low-cut tops with long skirts only?
Here are some of mine:
- You should wear a neutral or light shade of lipstick if you’re wearing bright or dramatic eye shadow. If you want to wear red lipstick or an intense color, your eye makeup should be neutral. The point is that you should tone down one area in order to accentuate the other. (In my opinion)
- I personally do not like low-cut tops, so if I buy a top, dress, or jumpsuit that I like but has a plunging neckline, I wear a camisole or top with a higher neckline under it. I also do this with my Episode characters.
- No open-toed shoes in the fall/winter, even when it isn’t that cold. I just don’t feel that it looks right, unless I’m going to the pool or the beach.
- At work, we have to wear closed-toed black shoes, so it’s either boots or flats. Loafers are ugly.
- I just don’t feel that ripped jeans fit my style/personality, so I don’t wear them, but they look good on other people.