I adore Born To Do It by Craig David!!
This is accordingly:
- When we all fall asleep, where do we go?- Billie Eilish
- Changes- Justin Bieber
- Rare- Selena Gomez
- Thank you, next- Ariana Grande
Yeah, I’ll add more, when I think of them later
I’d have to say the Teenage Dream (???) album from Katy Perry. Like- every song on that album is such a hit and bop.
Time to update this. My favourite albums:
- All My Demons Greeting As a Friend by AURORA
- A Different Kind of Human by AURORA
- The Family Jewels by MARINA
- The Two of Us by Chloe x Halle
- Lungs by Florence + The Machine
- Whack World by Tierra Whack
- Wash & Set by Leikeli47
- The Pinkprint (Deluxe) by Nicki Minaj
- La Bella Mafia by Lil’ Kim
- K-12 by Melanie Martinez
- Sucker Punch by Sigrid
- SAWAYAMA by Rina Sawayama
More albums I love:
Every 5SOS album
Spring EP - Wallows
Fine Line - Harry Styles
Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die! - PATD
Future Hearts - All Time Low
Don’t Panic - All Time Low
Manic - Halsey
I Like It When You Sleep, for You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware of It - The 1975
Lies are for liars by the used is a good album I hope to get it tbh
It was a Star Gold 2LP set with Buddy Holly songs from many of his albums.
Blonde on Blonde by Bob Dylan. The songs are all either lyrical masterpieces or sound chaotic enough to put me in a good mood. Probably the only album of his where I absolutely love every song.
Just Another Diamond Day by Vashti Bunyan. Her voice sounds so gentle and the whole album is filled with songs about nature and animals. It’s just awesome.
Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme by Simon & Garfunkel. They’re nice songs. Idk why I like them, but I do.
Another Side of Bob Dylan by…You guess it. It has the most beautiful romantic songs I know, as well as some pretty comical ones.
Blonde on Blonde by Bob Dylan - Visions of Johanna
Just Another Diamond Day - Jog Along Bess
Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme - The Dangling Conversation
Another Side of Bob Dylan - To Ramona
how do i add tags? i wanna help
Tap on the pencil next to the thread name
Punisher - Phoebe Bridgers!!
One more added to the list
Tell me about tomorrow - jxdn
I just saw this thread and I wanna revive this (?)
I stream. I didn’t bought an album before lol
[Not in any order lol it’s hard to choose]
- Taylor Swift- Evermore. This is the album that helps me get through the pandemic.
- Melanie Martinez- K-12. I love the overall vibe and aesthetic. She even have a movie which introduces the album!
- AJR- OK Orchestra. The album was released when I was going through the rejection from my crush. The overture distracts me from the sorrow and cheers me up.
- Billie Eilish- Happier Than Ever. It was released not so long ago and there’s a few songs which were relatable to me.
- Evermore: Champagne problems. Although this song is about a rejected proposal I feel like it was fitted to my situation when a boy rejected my confession.
- K-12: Orange juice. Just relatable.
- OK Orchestra: Humpty Dumpty. Catchy but sad at the same time and also really R E L A T A B L E
- Happier Than Ever: Male Fantasy. The rhythm is soft and the last few lines in the song hits me like a truck.
I want to say that it was a Mini pop Kids CD (they’re basically Canadian Kidz Bop)
The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance
It means a lot to me because I wouldn’t have met my best friend without it (they came up to me in the hallway at school because I was wearing a Black Parade t-shirt)
BORDER : CARNIVAL by ENHYPEN
This is one I discovered recently, but I just love the songs on it and just the general vibe of the album
Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge by My Chemical Romance
This is my favourite MCR album
Ever After by Marianas Trench
This album is really nostalgic for me since I liked a lot of the songs from it when I was younger
The Black Parade - Famous Last Words
BORDER : CARNIVAL - Drunk-Dazed
Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge - Thank You For The Venom
Ever After - Stutter
The first album I ever bought was either the first Spice Girls’ self-titled album, or Funky Divas by En Vogue. I was really into both the Spice Girls and En Vogue in middle school.
I don’t purchase CDs anymore, but my current favorite album is Hollywood’s Bleeding by Post Malone. 90% of the songs on that album are good, and I love that there are so many different genres of songs on it. If I had to choose my top 5 from that particular album, it’d be Circles, Sunflower, Hollywood’s Bleeding, A Thousand Bad Times, and Staring at the Sun.