What book has influenced you the most?

Some books influenced different parts of my thinking and changed some of my opinions. I think one of my favourite books has influenced me the most, but another one of my favourites hasn’t influenced me at all so I’m not sure why that one had such a big influence on me.

What book has influenced you the most? :thinking:

3 Likes

I guess the Dictionary counts as a book that has influenced me a lot. :joy:

2 Likes

Percy Jackson/the heroes of olympus taught me that everyone has a hero inside us waiting to be discovered And that Zeus is a even bigger jerk in Percy Jackson that mythology and it also taught me I will forever love Hades

Narnia taught me that it’s ok to grow up as long as you never leave your childhood behind.

The Hunger games taught me to never give up

The kane chronicles taught me that you’re family is everything to you

Magnus Chase taught me that it’s ok to be different.

2 Likes

Twilight taught me that giving your life over for a boy who stalked/creeped on you is dumb.

1 Like

The Other Wes Moore by Wes Moore

1 Like

Highly recommend if you want to understand gang life and children who grow up joining gangs ^^

1 Like

The Secret Island by Guid Blyton I fell in love with the story and I kept reading over and over

2 Likes

War & Peace by Leo Tolstoy. Just so beautifully written. War & Peace has history, which I love. I wrote an essay about this book in college and got the highest score in the class. At that time I bought essay for sale to save my time. These guys helped me a lot.

1 Like

I would say Percy Jackson and the Olympians. This series is one of the reasons why I decided to pursue Paganism and there hasn’t been another series that has hooked me as well as this one (I have read every single book in this series).

@Bookworms - what about you?

3 Likes

Percy Jackson! It helped me realize a lot of things

2 Likes

Influenced how?

1 Like