What books would you love to see as a film?

It’s actually being made into a movie after this pandemic ends!

2 Likes

my sister the vampire would be a great kids show

also emily the strange

and a not famouse book called seven monsters in my bedroom. would be an amazign kids movie

1 Like

The series NEEDS to be a film, it really does, but at the same time they NEED to use Russian actors, else it wouldn’t be the same.

5 Likes

Skullduggery Pleasant? :eyes:

5 Likes

YES! AGREED!

4 Likes

Yes, I was just thinking of that! And I was looking at the wiki a few moments ago, lol.

2 Likes

Animorphs needs better than a bad tv show. It needs to be done justice✌

1 Like

I think I’ve read that too or maybe there are just too many books with that title out there :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

It’s the one by C. J. Daugherty

2 Likes

Oui, I think it’s the same one, the name sounds familiar :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

That my favourite book series! :smiley_cat: It’s amazing and one could make great movies out of that!

1 Like

I liked it too but I never finished it because we didn’t have all of the books in my library :crying_cat_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

:scream: You need to finish them!

The Immortal Series by Alyson Nöel

1 Like

I feel like most books are portrayed better in a TV series over movies. Not all TV shows do their source material justice and I don’t think it’s impossible for a movie based on a book to be good I just prefer the longer format of a series and I think they make more sense for most books especially if those books have multiple installments. Like, although I loved the movies, I can’t wait for the Harry Potter Netflix or HBO (or whoever has the rights ten years from now) series. I feel like there would be so much more time in a show to go into the deeper facets of the books and explore character arches and themes and maybe be more true to certain aspects of the source material that had to be minimized or cut due to time constraints and/or an inability to translate between the mediums effectively.

3 Likes

The Selection!!!

They are making movies for them!! How I wish I could play Celeste or America Oh my gosh that would be literally the job of my dreams. I just hope they don’t make the movies too different from the books. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I love that book!!!

I would also love to see ‘Holding Up The Universe’ by Jennifer Niven, ‘A Good Girls Guide To Murder’ by Holly Jackson and ‘We Were Liars’ by E. Lockhart!

2 Likes

Because I love you by Guillaume Musso! :blush:

1 Like

Holding Up The Universe by Jennifer Niven & A Good Girls Guide To A Murder by Holly Jackson!

1 Like

Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes and The School for Good and Evil series by Soman Chainani! :smiley::rose::two_hearts:

I think the second one is already being made into a movie, but I’m not sure :sweat_smile::rose::two_hearts:

1 Like