What do you like to watch on/around Christmas day?

I’m sure we all have something we like to watch around Christmas day. For me that’s the time to re watch all Harry Potter and Home Alone movies. I just can’t imagine winter holidays without those movies!

What about you, @ScreenSloths? What do you like to watch on/around Christmas day?

1 Like

Yes, The Home Alone trilogy. Also the Santa Claus films and Love Actually

1 Like

Christmas with the Kranks, love that movie so much watch it every year

2 Likes

Right now the Streamers, an online concert of a lot of Dutch artists. I guess watching music related things brings me in the holiday spirit. Usually around the holidays I watch all Harry Potter movies and at least 1 home alone movie!

2 Likes

Home Alone for sure. Elf, too. I love that movie

2 Likes

I usually watch Home Alone 1 & 2, Santa Clause trilogy, A Christmas Story, Elf, White Christmas, Love Actually, 5-7 versions of A Christmas Carol, Christmas with the Kranks, Klaus, Krampus, Shop Around the Corner, In the Good Old Summertime, and Christmas Vacation. Sometimes more :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oooh… what about The Holiday?

1 Like

Home Alone, Christmas with the Kranks

The new christmas calender, in Denmark we get a new 24 episode tv Christmas show evry year, counting down the days to Christmas,

This year it was about some kids who got teleported to a different planet

and for anyone wondering the best Christmas show will always be Alletiders jul, it has 4 seasons.

1 Like

Yup! Lol. Its a sweet, comfort movie :relaxed:

1 Like

It really is

Yes, it was, but I generally do not like to watch a season or movie a second time. I prefer the new season and movie during that time.

Closed due to inactivity