What is the game are you most proud of playing through?

Well, technically, I’m not through with this game yet! I will be hopefully by next year though. I started to play the Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic game on pc. I have managed to make it to Dantooine so far. I couldn’t get past Taris the first time I ever played this game. Also, another game that I am proud of playing all the way through is Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone for pc. I beat the game which is made on an older system that makes it hard to maneuver in the game. Considering I hadn’t played the game since I was a kid it was a nostalgic win for me. Also, Nancy Drew games are hard to beat so when I finish a game it’s very satisfying. I do use the walkthrough but it’s mainly to play the game in the correct order since it can be very confusing sometimes.

What game are you most proud of playing it all the way through? What made it a proud endeavor?

@Discussions
@Gamers

2 Likes

EPISODE :grinning:
jk jk

2 Likes

Lol that had me going for a second there! :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

Doom eternal. That game is hard.

1 Like

Need for speed all versions
and asphalt 8 :star_struck::star_struck:
yes I’m addicted to car racing games but have little time to get back into it.

1 Like

I heard it was hard. I’ve never played it before!

1 Like

Lol I like racing games too. I use to play the Corvette racing game on xbox 360 a long time ago.

1 Like

I’m not a gamer, I just watch people play so I can’t answer this :sweat_smile:
I wish I could play Until dawn! I did start playing it a month ago on my friends ps but never continued

1 Like

Games are fun to play and watch! I haven’t played that game either. It might be available on pc.

Best way to describe it. Doom 2016’s difficulty settings despite being named the same, are much easier. Doom eternal is a great game but you really have to put your reflexes to the limit to have a good chance of getting through every fight.

1 Like

Ah okay, that sounds like an interesting game then. I might check it out. I like those type of games usually.

1 Like

Riddle School games, probably? :thinking:
And also, Papa’s restaurants games.

1 Like

Nice, those are fun games!

1 Like

Final Fantasy 9!

1 Like

I play loot boxes games from time to time, it’s entertaining. I buy the best gaming mystery box to win smth cool. It is a win-win game where every buyer can win a random staff from the box. Hope one day the lady luck will be on my side. I’m big fan of gaming and can play games all day long.

Marvel Future Fight. I have just begun Tier-3-ing and Awakening characters. I hope I defeat Knull soon. He is too annoying to fight ffs.

Call of duty on mobile and the best part is reaching level 150 while at the beach.
Right now they are doing a zombie mode.

Here me and other players beating the this big character in zombie hard mode. In case you didn’t know in game.

Well, I had to pause on the Knights of the Old Republic game but I do plan to finish it. I recently installed Star Wars Battlefront and Battlefront 2 the classic games from the early 2000s. I have gotten through a few battles on the first game already. It’s a bit slower pace with the second game though since the controls are a bit more sensitive than the first game. I’m finally getting the hang of space combat from the second game on my computer which is extremely hard to play if you are not used to the controls. It took multiple deaths to figure it out.

2 Likes

Call of duty on mobile and other shooting game have hacker but season 7 on call of duty on mobile start this Friday or Saturday. At least I do well on shooting games. As well as tanks game.

1 Like