What is the worst food somebody else has made for you?

I don’t like being rude about food somebody else has taken the time and effort to make, but even I have my limits and I’d say the worst food somebody else made was in a restaurant, I had ordered steak and chips and after it had taken ages to arrive it was luke warm and looked like somebody had just thrown the chips carelessly onto the plate, now I don’t usually care about presentation and it was more the fact it was lukewarm.

It also still had blood in and I can deal with some blood (I’m not scared of blood it’s a taste thing) but when I ask for it to be done medium I wasn’t expecting it to come out still mooing and in general it didn’t taste good. I didn’t make a fuss over it, I didn’t have a go at the waitress or the chef or anyone I just didn’t enjoy the meal :joy:

4 Likes

My mum tried persuading me into drinking a “cocktail” she made up which had cranberry juice soy milk and vodka
Needless to say I didn’t even try it it looked so bad :joy:

2 Likes

Hmm, does what my parents cooked count? Cause I’ve had way and way too spicy food once. And another time it was a combination of basically burned and undercooked stuff which wasn’t nice either.

2 Likes

When my mom tried making my grandmas recipe of sweet potatoes, green beans, and mashed potatoes-

It was so nasty :sob:

And also when my mom made something that looked like oat but wasn’t actually oats and it looked bad and when i tasted it, it was even worst!

1 Like

Added the #activitychallenge2 tag :eyes::sparkles:

My mom made spaghetti with red salad dressing sauce. It was good after the first few bites but it got more and more disgusting as I kept eating it. :nauseated_face:

I was at a restaurant and got a burger… the meat was still frozen when I got the burger… it was a very sad day :sweat_smile:

@Foodies Come share your experiences of bad food that someone else bad for you!

2 Likes

That sounds like a sad day :sob: someone go back in time and cook Rainbow’s burger

4 Likes

What the f*ck?? What restaurant was that??!

1 Like

It was new and I was there for the first time and last time :joy:

1 Like

Sometimes my mom used to make some really bland food… and I’d be like…
I don’t want you to feel bad, but I didn’t really like the chicken today.

1 Like

Somali rice is badddddddd
Some of my moms cooking is bad
Also these green pebble thingies— my “father” used to experiment with ew things he found at Walmart. Now my “father” just gives us chicken or tuna or tator tots, which is good I guess

I’m not exactly sure what it’s called in English but it was a type of stir fry noodles my grandma tried to make. It was so bad I couldn’t finish it without gagging :pensive: I felt bad tho cuz she tried her best and I hate wasting food :sob:

1 Like

It was in a roadside stall. The tea had the burnt remnants of cigarette at the bottom :sob:

Rice in general ew

ribs
they were burnt

What the fu-

1 Like

Ummmm…I can’t remember.