What TV characters did you want to “be” when you were a kid?

When I was a kid, Hannah Montana was my idol and I always wanted to be her! I guess there were more tv characters I wanted to “be” but she’s the first one that comes to my mind.

@ScreenSloths, what about you? What TV characters did you want to “be” when you were a kid?

2 Likes

Alex Russo from ‘Wizards of Waverly Place’ :star_struck::star_struck:

And Raven

Not a tv , but I wanted to be Emily windsnap. She was a half mermaid that’s human on land and mermaid in the water.

1 Like

James from James and the Giant Peach

2 Likes

Sophie from Mamma Mia ~

1 Like

Lorelei Gilmore from Gilmore girls :joy:

1 Like

Also bloom from winx club
there is no middle

3 Likes

Oh, I remember wanting to be Flora, actually :sparkles:

1 Like

Idk how many people know this but you know the Hex girls in Scooby Doo? I can’t remember the name of the one with black hair but for the longest time I wanted to be her :joy:

1 Like

Raven from Teen Titans. And that’s because we’ve always been awfully similar, I just wanted to be all powerful like her. :joy:

I wanted to be a superman when I was a kid

Kimberly AKA The Pink Ranger from the original Power Rangers. When I was 9-10, I thought she was so cool. I even had my dad build me a balance beam to practice gymnastics, and I took gymnastics classes because of her.

Then, a year later, I wanted to be Paola from Agujetas de Color de Rosa, a Mexican teen telenovela. She was an ice skater who had skates with pink shoelaces (hence the title of the show). I started taking ice skating lessons and put pink shoelaces in my white skates.

1 Like

Samantha from the show Bewitched.