What's high on your to be read list?

Planning to read it :eyes:

1 Like

That is amazing! I can’t wait for you to read it. You’ll start reading it expecting something and by end of the series, you’re gonna find it to be something completely different and I just- I just need to shut up. Sorry! Have fun reading it.

I hope you tell me when you’re done so we can discuss it and all that.

1 Like

Oh geez, I haven’t read half the books I bought over the years. I need to finish like 2/3 of the books I have started before I buy or read new ones. I have way too many to count that I haven’t read or haven’t finished yet. I’ve been very bad about not finishing books of late.

1 Like

Oooh I loved this one!

3 Likes

Bumparoo

At the moment I really need to start on his dark materials

2 Likes

Same. I added it wayyyy too long ago in my reading list and still haven’t gotten around to finishing it.

1 Like

I need to find “And I Darken”, and other books similar to “Forest of a Thousand Lanterns”. Wonderful book btw, as well as the sequel, “Kingdom of the Blazing Phoenix”.

I love villainous protagonists…

Added a list tag!

1 Like

Girls Made of Glass and Snow
Fairest (prequel to the Cinder series)
The Cinder series

1 Like

I tried reading that one. It wasn’t my cup of tea so I stopped early in the beginning.

I’ve added The Mortal Instruments to my reading list and I can’t wait to start it.

1 Like

Which one?

1 Like

Everything…

1 Like

Cinder.

It sure does feel like that sometimes. :joy:

1 Like

It really does.

1 Like

Nothing at the moment is on my to read list, I’m kinda falling between the young adult books and the adult books now, like I don’t like the young adult ones anymore but I haven’t found any adult books I like yet either…

1 Like

My reading list is not short at all. And this is so sad that I have no idea when I will find a time to read it :sob::sob::sob: on the top of that list are two books of Bernard Minier. He is the best criminal writer!

1 Like

Silver skin

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity