What's your favourite art medium?

Art medium refers to the materials you aree using when you are creating an artwork. Art medium come in many different forms, you can add different mediums to create a mixed meduim art work.

What’s you favourite art medium? Why? What’s your least favourite medium? Why?
@Artists

4 Likes

I use markers and colored pencils

1 Like

Animation because I love seeing art come to life with the help of movement

1 Like

Photography
Because it’s rad af and I love it
It’s just so genuine

2 Likes

Just plain digital art

1 Like

Watercolors. Also, im pretty sure “multi medium artwork” is called mixed medium (dont mean to sound mean, thats just what ive heard)

1 Like

Idk :woman_shrugging:t3:, that’s what my art teacher calls it, you weren’t being mean you were just correcting me

1 Like

That’s what I’ve been told too.

1 Like

Digital art when I’m working on the computer. I edits instead of full art since I’m not confident to get farther into drawing. I use gimp and photoshop for my edits. I also downloaded the gmt plugin for gimp so I now have more filters to use. Still getting use to photoshop especially when I have to make shadows under objects is much harder then gimp. Otherwise, I use graphite pencils with color pencils when I do actually draw or color those adult coloring books. I’ve got to get into drawing again then move those skills on my drawing pad so that I can draw digitally. It’s just going to take lots of time and practice for me to get to a good point in drawing.

1 Like

I suggest using the artist tag over the discussions tag, lovely, since this is the art section

1 Like

Oop! Sorry

1 Like

Nah, no worries. Just wanted to make sure that only those possibly interested got notified. (wink)

1 Like

poetry.

1 Like

idiot

1 Like

she only likes it cos shes good at it guys

1 Like

I can’t do digital art to save my life.

1 Like

m

1 Like

What?

1 Like

Coloring and shading.
As you can see by my works below, I love to use bright, warm colors.

Summary

(Art Style Bend Challenge)

7 Likes

i love thoseeeeee

2 Likes