What's your favourite forum theme? (Poll) ๐Ÿ‘€โœจ

As Shannii announced earlier today in this thread, we have many new forum themes now! You should definitely try them out if you havenโ€™t already :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles: (you can do that by tapping on your hamburger menu and then tapping on the one youโ€™d like to try, the one youโ€™re currently using should have a * next to it :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:)

So which of the forum themes are your favourites? :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::smiley_cat:

• Dark
  • Dark Alt
  • Dark Alt With Purple
  • Dark Alt With Red
  • Dark With Purple
  • Dark With Red
  • Light
  • Yellow Shift

0 voters

And is there any way we could still improve them? :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

(Iโ€™ll tag @Discussions, so weโ€™ll hopefully get some feedback on the new themes :eyes::green_heart:)

11 Likes

Any of them that are dark :joy:

5 Likes

Mood tho

1 Like

Yes

I am very opposed to any other color that isnโ€™t dark

I currently am using Dark with Purple

Yellow shift!! Itโ€™s happy and isnโ€™t too light that it burns your eyes, but light enough to still look happy and positive. :sunflower: :sunflower: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :coffee: :coffee:

1 Like

Omg there are other themes?!

1 Like

Oooh! I love the light and yellow shift themes (probably since Iโ€™ve been using dark for almost all my apps and needed a change :rofl:)

Iโ€™m using light right now

Dark with red! The red looks amazing, I love the blue around pfps and for PMs, and dark alts are too dark for me since they just reflect me in the screen

1 Like