'When I'm Gone' by ShanniiWrites (LGBT)

So I just updated my new fantasy romance on Wattpad, so why not share it here?

It’s a fantasy story about a war and the MC is gay. Here’s the synopsis!

Tensions between the Faeries and Humans have been increasing rapidly. With Faeries being attacked in the streets by Human vigilante groups, it’s only a matter of time before the government steps in. All it takes is one event: Emilie Blount, accused of a murder she never committed.

Now, locked in a bitter war and conscripted into the army, Meera and her friends find themselves on opposing sides. The differences that never mattered to them force them apart. Now, she’ll have to fight against the people she loves in a war she doesn’t believe in.

Her only comfort is speaking to Daria: the girl she’d always been afraid to admit her feelings towards. But now that she’s a soldier and she could die at any moment, what better time to admit how she feels?

If you wanna check it out, please feel free! The link is here:

Read When I’m Gone on Wattpad

I’d appreciate any feedback! :smiley:

15 Likes

I–
:raised_hands:t4::sob:

1 Like

You did it!

1 Like

I did! Just a chapter but it’s coming along

2 Likes

Sounds amazing! :grin::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

I hope so! It’s kinda a prequel to The Queen of Freaks, but you can read them as two separate stories. It’s taking a long time to write, though :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Sounds interesting and cool.

1 Like

i read what you have published so far (prolouge and first chapter) and i really like it so far! i don’t usually read those types of stories but it’s amazing! i added it to my library and i’ll read more when it’s updated :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

This is delicious

3 Likes

I’m glad you liked it! It took me ages to update because I’m afraid that I’ll get the romance wrong :joy:

3 Likes

:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

You know what?

You know what?!

I’m getting an account on Wattpad pretty soon.

2 Likes

Ooh! I hope so! I’d love to see what you think!

2 Likes

Then I’m publishing my story on there. And Episode. I can do both :grin:

2 Likes

Yess! That’s what I’d planned to do!

2 Likes

Oh.

But you can still do it on Wattpad. You go my queen!

2 Likes

You do it for me :wink: I know that @Talu is also working on a Wattpad version of an Episode story! And I love it because I can read Wattpad on my phone. I have to use my iPod to play Episode stories now :new_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

Your IPod?

2 Likes

They banned me from reading stories on my app, so I have to use my ipod where I’m not signed in (thank God)

2 Likes

Oh. Smart

1 Like