Which One: RPs or SGs?

Hey guys!

To the fellow RPers out there, which one do you like better, RPs or SGs?
I personally prefer role-plays because I get to choose who to interact with, and writing the characters’ responses myself improves my writing.

Check this out to find out what an SG is, and check this to find out what an RP is!

9 Likes

SGs!

I find that the story and plotting is easier for me and I don’t have to create any (or many) of the characters. HAHAHA.

5 Likes

Lol, that’s the answer I expected from you XD
Haha, that’s true~

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA! Is it? Do yo know me that well?

3 Likes

You’re most likely the one who has made the most SGs. We need to get an SG badge for you XDDD

and oui, I know you that well, California~

4 Likes

HAHAHA. This is true. … Nah, my title is good enough for me. (wink)

HEHEHEHEHE! Well… I’m not exactly hiding it, I guess.

3 Likes

Added the #opinion tag :wilted_flower:

2 Likes

I think anybody who knows you much at all would have known your answer would be SGs. Even if your title didn’t give it away.

As far as my opinion goes, I prefer RPs, but I absolutely love SGs as well. It can be really fun to create a character and see how the story unfolds as the creator takes control of the characters.

4 Likes

RPs!! :hibiscus:

You can write with others and get from other character’s perspectives. It’s like major story writing group :3 You meet so many people and there are so many types and you personally improve your writing side-by-side with others. It’s also very fun and everyone’s kinda a wild card and the people who know the character’s best are their creators!

5 Likes

Poll time :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

• RPs! :smiley_cat:
  • SGs! :smiley_cat:
  • I can’t decide :persevere:
  • Neither… :no_mouth:

0 voters

1 Like

I like both :joy:

RP’s :sunglasses:

I like RP’s more because you can write from the characters perspective and really challenge yourself to put yourself in someone else’s shoes and think about how they would act. I think I also like RP’s better because I have never really gotten the chance to join a SG, maybe a couple back on the episode forums but even then I never really got to experience the whole thing. I can see how some people may like SG’s better since you only have to make the characters and then you get to read a story about your character.

3 Likes

RPs are great for developing your writing and exploring character development, but SGs are also a way to really get to know your character if you don’t have a heck of a lot of time to dedicate to RPing. I’d think SGs are most beneficial to the owner, while RPs help everyone develop their writing.

3 Likes

Just adding a couple tags!

1 Like

THIS IS STRESSFUL
ive never done a sg

but they sound sooooooo cool

1 Like

Either way, both RPs and SGs are Awesome! But what do you guys say @RPers?

• RPs are Best!
  • I like both, but I definitely prefer RPs!
  • I’m kinda neutral between the two…
  • I like it all too much to decide!
  • A combination of the two is best.
  • I like both, but I definitely prefer SGs!
  • SGs are Best!

0 voters

8 Likes

But… but… but SGs…

3 Likes

I love them! Just as much as I like RPs… I sometimes even prefer participating in SGs because I don’t have to write a lot :eyes:

3 Likes

I totally get that. I like writing them more 'cause I can write at my own pace and don’t feel as guilty when I take a little longer to write the next part up.

2 Likes