Why are you scared of the things you're scared of?

Is it because of a bad experience? Was there something that triggered it?

I used to be scared of dogs because a dog bit me when I was 2 years old. I was playing with it, and I think I pulled its tail and it bit me.

I’m scared of death, most likely because my dad died when I was 15… I don’t really remember being scared of it until after that happened.

I’m scared of rejection and losing my loved ones, maybe because I’ve experience rejection by people I’ve cared about.

6 Likes

I’m scared of large dogs because our dog pushed me down and I sliced my eyebrow open on a curb. It wasn’t his fault.

1 Like

I’m scared of insects because… they look weird and scary…?

I’m also scared of heights because sometimes I dream about me falling off a cliff or mountain :cold_face:

1 Like

Im scared of getting stabbed is the eye because when I see sharp objects I get the feeling that someone will stab me in the eye

3 Likes

Yikes :cold_face:

2 Likes

I’m scared of talking in front of a group people (like presentation) idk lol maybe I was shy
I’m scared of heights too but idk why I still love riding the roller coaster lol
I’m also scared of thunders maybe because I get startled easily

But comparing to my friends in my gang they still say I’m the most bravest among them all :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m scared of needles, and I don’t know why

1 Like

Because they’re scary af and evil and spawns or creations of the devil

2 Likes

I’m scared of bugs, insects and spiders because I don’t want to accidentally squish them and smear their guts everywhere, much less swallow one.

Also losing the people I love, but does that even need an explanation-

1 Like

I’m scared of bugs and heights and there is literally no reason!

1 Like

I’m scared of seeing someone throw up or even seeing vomit anywhere period… I don’t know why, maybe I was traumatized when people just randomly threw up during class in kindergarten or first grade?

1 Like

I’m scared of deep waters because I can’t swim-

Just kidding, I can swim, but underwater :joy: I’m scared of it, not because it’s deep and can drown me (well okay, maybe yeah), but because my mind has this habit of imagining my death by anything else. In deep waters, I kinda imagine what would be beneath me if I’ll be in the middle of the ocean. Also, not a fan of holding my breath.

2 Likes

I almost drowned in a pool when I was five. I’m also scared of balls, because I can’t get hit due to medical reasons…

2 Likes

I’ve gotten teased for being a lesbian. I’m not.

I do want a girlfriend, though.

I’m scared of that too!

1 Like

i’m scared of dogs, because they tried attacking me more than once :cold_face: