Why did you start writing?

Everybody has a reason why they started writing, right? Even if that reason is that school forced you to write :smile: But I’m sure there are many other reasons, so share yours!

2 Likes

Honestly, boredom :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Because writing is fun! You just have to learn how to become a better writer :thinking:

Why did you guys start writing?

1 Like

To fill the void in my life

3 Likes

Had to write stuff for school

Enjoyed creating stories

2 Likes

I actually started writing because I saw my sister do it. I was a child then, with more bizarre and wonderful fantasies, and finding out I can actually give life to it and be able to share it with more people interested me. So… yeah.

2 Likes

I just never knew how to communicate and express my feelings. I was always the shy kid that had so much to say but never did so writing was kind of my way to do that. I have this really old “diary”, pages and pages filled with my thoughts and feelings and sadness that I didn’t know how to share with people closest to me. I still don’t know how to do that but now I do it through art, in a way.
But other than that I do like writing because it’s simply fun! I’m very imaginative so I enjoy it. :relieved:

2 Likes