World Book Day!

Since it’s world book day I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread about it!

Back in Primary school we had to dress up as book characters. I always put so much effort in :joy:. I’m on work experience there now and we have to dress up as the creation story from the bible :eyes:. I’m currently dressed as the night (my class is the creation of day and night)

It brings back sooo many memories. Especially the travelling book fair.

Did you ever do anything for world book day when you were younger? Do you still do it now? :joy:

7 Likes

Wasn’t World Book day on Monday?

In the UK it’s today, but it doesn’t matter because we can still talk about it :grin:

Ummm

I just said that we celebrate it today in the UK

Look at my screenshot :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Also that’s my Dad’s Birthday

St. Georges day too :joy:

1 Like

Oh then what’s wrong with this iPad lol

1 Like

I’m not sure, for uk it’s always the first Thursday in March but I guess where you are it’s April :thinking: all of my results say March 5th though.

1 Like

@SilverKittrn yours is the US date :grin: that makes sense

1 Like

Oh okay

My little brother dressed up as a football player today. When I was a child I just wore what I wanted, ngl. :joy:

2 Likes

my little monsters dressed up today at nursery.

My daughter was pikachu and my son batman/spiderman(dressed by my daughter)

I remember doing this right up to year 11

1 Like

We never did it in secondary school but the book fair always came

It was kind of forced on us in secondary school. the outfits got less creative the older people got

1 Like

I didn’t even know that world book day was a thing!

It’s a rad thing!

1 Like

We don’t have something like this where I live, sad :crying_cat_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

Just pretend and come in dressed as a duck

2 Likes

Why as a duck? :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

Closed due to inactivity :heart: