Writing or Reading?

I’m sure most of us here love writing and reading. I mean, it is called ShanniiWrites, after all! But which one do you prefer?

• Reading!
  • Writing!
  • You cant make me choose! :open_mouth:

0 voters

Hard one, huh? :wink:

Share your opinions below!

11 Likes

Reading are suck

1 Like

Maybe you need to do a little more of it :wink:

6 Likes

Check your grammar bud. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@ChaoticDeluge we have a dedicated category for that :wink:

2 Likes

When I write, I always get writer’s block, but once I get going, prepare for a 40 page ‘short story’.

3 Likes

Right? I can’t do anything for months then suddenly I put the Lord of the Rings’ world-building to shame :joy:

3 Likes

Reading. I’m a terrible writer :joy:

3 Likes

I bet you’re not terrible! :smiley: Have you written anything yet?

3 Likes

I tried, and failed real bad :joy:

3 Likes

I’m sure it’s not that bad!!!

2 Likes

Damnit, you can’t do this to me! I like both but I have not written an Episode story (but I am thinking about it in the future if I got enough information).

3 Likes

Same tbh! It was a hard decision! What kinda information are you looking for?

2 Likes

It depends tbh. I don’t want to feel like I’m copying someone or glorifying certain things as it can make me look like a hypocrite.

But atm, I have been too busy writing reports to send to my GP as this has something to do with my mental health (sorry if it’s not related to writing a story) as in a big document, I am writing about PTSD and the amount of events I have mentioned in that document is like a story even though I written chapters like this:

• Primary school
  • Secondary school
  • College
  • University
  • Family (talking about relatives close or distant)
  • Creepy encounters
  • Failed friendships
  • Heartbreak
  • Incident at the gym
  • Religion & general

If you read that document, you would either be disturbed or upset because there are some stories that can be pretty graphic. I know I have mentioned a lot of situations in the other forum where I mention about people that I used to be friends with and the fact that I always keep to myself.

3 Likes

I like writing, it makes me proud of myself but then reading is so exciting! :triumph:

3 Likes

Same here. I am working on a story myself (I have already started writing)

Aw wicked, what is it about? You don’t have to talk about it.

1 Like

I will say that it is going to be a unique story (hopefully) with a lot of diversity. :wink:

1 Like

Sweet. What is your username on Episode? I’ll follow you.

1 Like

Wow! That sounds intense! But the best writing comes from pure emotion. We’re always here if you need info and help.

3 Likes