Your goals for 2020?

Do you have any goals for 2020?
If yes, do you think that you’ll be able to accomplish them?
If no, why not?
:eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

7 Likes

Yes.

I wanna be picked for the national swim team or at least the eastern team.

And yes I do think I can achieve that if I work hard enough.

2 Likes

I don’t make any resolutions :relieved:

2 Likes

I think resolutions and goals are great as long as you know you’re going to put effort into actually achieving them!

I want to open up my psychic abilities, and I’ve already started doing that by meditating every day.

4 Likes

Maybe that’s why you chose Stargazer for your username.

2 Likes

I actually can’t really remember the reason I chose it lol.

2 Likes

To improve my art =P

I’m probably going to achieve it since I’ve improved a TON already in a few weeks. :grinning::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I never saw any of your art :no_mouth::eyes::sparkles: you should share it on the art thread :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

My only art is in my art book. And that’s at school :sweat_smile: :no_mouth:

But I’m working on a project right now, and I’ll defo be posting my progress! =P

3 Likes

Yay :smiley_cat::eyes::sparkles::green_heart::tada:

1 Like

Plenty.

Most have to do with school exams and writing. I may or may not be able to achieve them…

3 Likes

I want to get better at art

2 Likes

I wanna finish/improve my new story and get 1,000 reads on it.

3 Likes

my goal is to not write 2019 on the date line for any paper…

OKAY OKAY, all jokes aside, i want to get into Stray Kids and NCT 127. also, i want to limit some things i do that require money, and save up for other items i’m interested in. i.e: k-pop posters, photo-cards, new accessories, and new furniture in my bedroom,

2 Likes

I want to get out more

1 Like

My goals are to draw and post drawings more often and to get back into poetry :shell: :cloud_with_rain:

2 Likes

Also to completely empty my unread

2 Likes

Procrastinate less. Even if it’s only a minute less, it’s progress.

4 Likes
  • Do something with my life. :rofl::white_heart:
  • Party. :partying_face:

If I tried, I could achieve the first one. Second I already enjoy. :shushing_face:

2 Likes

My goals for 2020 is to let go off all the people who make me unhappy, learn to be more independent/not depend on others for happiness, and overall, just to be a happier, more positive person and to stop worrying so much.

2 Likes