Your Story’s Actors 👀 🎭

If your story had a movie, what real life actors would play as your characters and why? Alternatively, what actors have you seen that you think don’t well represent the characters from the book they came from? :eyes:

9 Likes

@Writers Does anyone have any?

1 Like

I don’t really have an actress, but there are two photos that look exactly like my main character. Don’t know who the model is (I think it wasn’t a professional), and I’d rather not share because copyrights :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a few that I think look similar to how I imagine the characters. For example Scarlett Johansson and Anne Hathaway for two of my background characters or the young Chris Hemsworth for one of the main characters. But I’m not sure if I’d really want them to be in a movie to my story because I’d prefer less well-known actors :thinking:

I would want one of my characters to be played by Lana Condor. Lana looks very similar to how I envisioned my character and is also about the same age as them

I picture Savannah Lee May playing the lead character from one of my series. She has the physical characteristics I envision my character having and she gives off the same energy that I want my character to have.

@Writers - what about you?

2 Likes