AS007

AS007

Hello! I am AS. My age is somewhere between 16 and 49. I won't reveal my real name because... welp, this is not Facebook :joy:

:scream: ~ WARNING: Pretentious Crap Follows Below!

☆ No one has the rights to humiliate cliches if they themselves appreciate it discreetly.
☆ I use Brit English so please excuse me when I spell 'colour' and not 'color' :grimacing:
☆ Rosswell Incident of 1947 proved that earthlings aren't loners.
☆ I'm 130 pounds worth full of sarcasm, fragile bones and faith for The Almighty.
☆ Success makes you The Killmonger, Failure makes you The Black Panther.
☆ I am a very boring person, so I try to be as eccentric as possible (on the Internet because real life sucks. LOL).
☆ Patience is a virtue, but so is punctuality.
☆ I think its neither good to be an optimist nor to be a pessimist, but a realist.
☆ I am classy, sassy, smart-assy along with itsy-bitsy of bad-assy (yuck! That sounds pretentious as heck, no? No? Okay.).
☆ So what if empty vessels make the loudest noise? Loaded vessels are so FULL of themselves!
☆ If you can dream easily, you can work towards that dream easily too.
☆ I like cats and would like to have one as a pet. I also want to preach the fact that the animals should have their own freedom and not be used as a show thing or as an accessory to show off to the world. Yep, I said it. Fight me, you big turd blossom. I dare you.
☆ You don't need a cool costume and superpowers to become a superhero. You need to be a person good at heart, care about the goodwill of others and be brave to face whatever life throws at you.
☆ I would like to point a specific (middle) finger of mine towards The Cockroach Dynasty.
☆ Diversity is like a multitude of colours. Having it is what makes life so bright and interesting. Without it, life would just be black and white and would suck big time. So appreciate all the people regardless of their race, religion, gender, sexuality or nationality. :innocent:
☆ Silence is better than nonsense (Ha, that rhymed!)
☆ Before you contemplate whether someone is offensive or not, think whether you are too sensitive or not.
☆ Sarcasm helps keep me from telling people what I rEaLLy think about them.
☆ It's funny how we remember everything during an exam... except the specific thing which the question is asking us.
☆ Never underestimate anyone. You never know when they're going to get back at you.
☆ Be nice and humble to everyone, always. You never know what battles or hardships they're going through in their lives.
☆ I think I deserve the award for 'The Longest And Lamest Bio Ever' by now. LOL.