AS007

AS007

Yes, I copied and pasted all of my bio from Episode Forums! :joy:

:blossom: ~ WARNING: Pretentious Cr*p Follows Below! ~ :blossom:

☆ No one has the rights to humiliate cliches if they themselves follow it.
☆ Rosswell Incident of 1947 proved that earthlings aren't loners.
☆ I'm 120, yikes sorry, 130 pounds worth full of sarcasm and faith for The Almighty (yeah, the lock-down increased my weight :sob: ) .
☆ Success makes you The Killmonger, Failure makes you The Black Panther.
☆ Patience is a virtue, but so is punctuality.
☆ I think its neither good to be an optimist nor to be a pessimist, but a realist.
☆ I am classy, sassy, smart-assy along with itsy-bitsy of bad-assy.
☆ So what if empty vessels make the loudest noise? Loaded vessels are so FULL of themselves!
☆ If you can dream easily, you can work towards that dream easily too.
☆ Everyone's voice matters! Like Rocket Raccoon said -- "Ain't no thing like me except me!"
☆ Carol Danvers AKA Captain Marvel is my role model and inspiration. She is the best.
☆ Pets are pointless. And I also wanna preach the fact that the animals should have their own freedom and not be used as a show thing or as an accessory to show off to the world. Yep, I said it. Fight me, you big turd blossom. I dare you.
☆ You don't need a cool costume and superpowers to become a superhero. You need to be a person good at heart, care about the goodwill of others and be brave to face whatever life throws at you.
☆ I wanna point a specific finger of mine towards The Cockroach Dynasty.
☆ Diversity is like a multitude of colours. Having it is what makes life so bright and interesting. Without it, life would just be black and white and would suck big time.
☆ My age is somewhere between 10 and 49.
☆ Silence is better than nonsense (Ha, that rhymed!)
☆ Before you contemplate whether I'm offensive or not, think whether you are too sensitive or not.
☆ Sarcasm helps keep me from telling people what I rEaLLy think about them.
☆ It's funny how we remember everything during an exam...except the specific thing which the question is asking us.
☆ Never underestimate anyone. You never know when they're gonna come get back at you.
☆ Be nice and humble to everyone, always. You never know what battles or hardships they're going through in their lives.
☆ I think I deserve the award for 'The Longest And Lamest Bio Ever' by now.